Why Death metal?

Heartwork is great but Necroticism is much better & mandatory if you like heavy music. Symphonies of Sickness is great also. Necroticism is better than majority of albums i've heard in metal.

... erik maybe. Nice sig BTW.

Nah, I'd much rather re-post this (though I'm sure I could've chosen many other posts):

Dodens Grav said:
I would like to take this time to thank (M)aggot, byrne, Crimson Velvet, Cythraul, Danallica, DE, Doomcifer, Donnie Darko, el barto, Erik, Evil?, Garbagemx36, Henrik Main, Impure616, Int, Life Sucks, Malignance, markgugs, MasterOLightning, Nichrome, Post_Scriptum, Scourge of Malice, Spectacular Views, The Subjugator, Unfaithfully Metalhead, and myself for making -Demonium-, Aeuphorias, AsModEe, Carcassian, Death Animal, Dev, Ex-cally-boo, IOfTheStorm, Killbot_Mk.2, Necro Joe, ProjectedBlack, SacredReich, Susperia, VomitBubble, and WNxScythe indisputably wrong.

...and call you a fucking hypocrite.

It's the only thing I could think of to show that I wasn't serious. Let's watch to see the reaction now. :dopey:

Oh I get it now, you weren't being serious, all your comments bashing other posters for bashing other posters were in fact brilliant satire. I humbly apologise for my mistake.

I'm sure there is a good chance that there are more too. But it doesn't prove any type of magnificent point. I just happen to enjoy reactions like yours. No big deal.

Yeah my sixteen year-old brother says this sort of thing too:

"I was just arguing because I like seeing you get worked up, I didn't really mean what I was saying."

And I don't believe him either.

Well this difference is that you're English, therefore you have a low IQ and bad teeth. So obviously you wouldn't understand.

Either way, fucking seriously disputing someone's taste is fucking stupid no matter what. Everyone does it sometimes, whether vehemently or passively, but it's still fucking stupid.