Why Death metal?

Dodens Grav said:
Well this difference is that you're English, therefore you have a low IQ and bad teeth. So obviously you wouldn't understand.

Either way, fucking seriously disputing someone's taste is fucking stupid no matter what. Everyone does it sometimes, whether vehemently or passively, but it's still fucking stupid.

Oi!

My teeth are fine. :Smug:

Dodens Grav said:
Well this difference is that you're English, therefore you have a low IQ and bad teeth. So obviously you wouldn't understand.

Well I'm sure between stuffing your face with McDonalds and reading the bible verses you have tattooed all over your bloated body you could have found time to properly explain what it was you were talking about, if you even know that is.

(Isn't this game fun, much better than arguing over opinions I have to say).

Dodens Grav said:
Either way, fucking seriously disputing someone's taste is fucking stupid no matter what. Everyone does it sometimes, whether vehemently or passively, but it's still fucking stupid.

Obviously by responding with my opinion to someone who was insinuating that it was wrong I am not seriously trying to do anything, except add my support to the 'Carcass rules' camp. So if you want to pretend your some kind of board policeman stopping people from arguing in ways you don't like, do it somewhere else.

I'm not trying to do anything.

Okay, let's stop this shit right now by summarizing what I meant.

Yes, it is stupid to dispute opinions. However, everyone does it. It is pretty much unavoidable, because we all feel strongly about our opinions. I know for a fact that I have been one of the "faggots" that I referred to more than once. But I never denied it. I just mentioned it.

Dodens Grav said:
I'm not trying to do anything.

Okay, let's stop this shit right now by summarizing what I meant.

Yes, it is stupid to dispute opinions. However, everyone does it. It is pretty much unavoidable, because we all feel strongly about our opinions. I know for a fact that I have been one of the "faggots" that I referred to more than once. But I never denied it. I just mentioned it.

Soooooooooo.....................

You're saying Carcass rules ?

*picks teeth*

Well OK lets move on.

To slightly expand my orginal argument: Carcass rule and Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious is the best straight-up death metal album of all time. Heartwork is also fucking excellent.

Carcassian said:
Soooooooooo.....................

You're saying Carcass rules ?

*picks teeth*

Actually I don't really have an opinion on the band, since I never really listened to them much.

Necro Joe said:
Well OK lets move on.

To slightly expand my orginal argument: Carcass rule and Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious is the best straight-up death metal album of all time. Heartwork is also fucking excellent.

My thoughts exactly.

Nice point, well made. :headbang:

The Devil's Steed said:
:lol: Seeing as you have no idea which death metal bands I like you fail.

Having dismissed my favourite death metal band, one of the all-time great and pretty much mandatory death metal pioneers from the genre's peak period I really couldn't care less which bands you like. Since your tastes are more than likely not going to be anything like mine.

Carcassian said:
Alas, your failure to acknowledge the importance of Carcass has rendered all of your other opinions invalid. Sorry, but them's the rules.

Their most famous album was a mediocre melodic death album. Prior to that they made average quality grindcore DM stuff, so how important or influential they were is irrelevant to me.

Influential doesn't necessarily mean high quality. This is the case with Carcass.

Necro Joe said:
Having dismissed my favourite death metal band, one of the all-time great and pretty much mandatory death metal pioneers from the genre's peak period I really couldn't care less which bands you like. Since your tastes are more than likely not going to be anything like mine.

Define the genre's "peak period" for me. Their stronger material is from the '80s and DM hit it's peak period in the early to mid 90s.

You still have no idea if I have good taste in DM or bad, although we probably do have differing tastes when it comes to DM, you can't make that claim based off of one fucking band I find over-rated.

The government told me The Devils Steeds taste. His taste is shitty indeed.