Why do people think Opeth is so great?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think CoB are so great?

because they discovered metal 5 years ago and most of 'em are ex-slipknot/limb bizkit fans.

i can't believe someone could take cob seriously when they cover britney spears.

It matters because your lash outs may cause people to leave the forum, and cause others to not join in the discussions. if work has you down maybe you should quit, or not post when you're stressed out. either way, leave the chip on your shoulder at the door when you come here.
True, but the same can be said about 90% of the people here. It was no my intention to scare off members, and the people I was addressing were already established members. I'm not saying that a lurker may be turned off by dicussions that go that way, but it happens a lot here, and I'm not the only perpetrator.

And in fact, the reason why I did get so pissed is because I started a non-biased discussion hoping to talk about all of our opinions on the subject and returned to people whining about redundant shit.

because they discovered metal 5 years ago and most of 'em are ex-slipknot/limb bizkit fans.

i can't believe someone could take cob seriously when they cover britney spears.
Then why are you here? To fill the void in your pathetic 30 year old life by causing arguments.

Stupid troll is stupid. :rolleyes:

who said you must praise cob to come in here?

pathetic life?..... i'm not the one with 7000 posts hahah.....computer addict.

who said you must praise cob to come in here?

pathetic life?..... i'm not the one with 7000 posts hahah.....computer addict.

:lol: If you think repeating the fact I just got to 7000 posts bothers me, it doesn't in the slightest XD So failure buttfucks you yet again.

I won't lie and say I maybe spend a lot of time on the computer, I'm not gonna try hide that :lol: but I'm definately not ashamed of it at all.

And as far as saying I have a pathetic life.... I will say to you that I've been to a shitload (13) concerts this year, I work 40+ hours a week, go out occasionally with friends (that is when they do something other than get completely shitfaced and smoke pot, because I do neither of those things) and I write in my free time as well.

Besides, the fact that you're much, much older than everyone here, live in Quebec and already established in your last few posts that you: don't like CoB, hate the internet/think people who use it are stupid, and that you have no interest in participating in this board other than causing arguments, then that to me my droopy-sacked friend, is a brand new level of pathetic that anyone here with 7000 posts can never hope to aspire to. :D

^^ i never said that, i said that you look like an emo.... but with long hair.

how comes you put tons of smiley in your posts and yet, i haven't seen any picture of you smiling?

both of you go sit in the corner.

dunce.jpg

Too much flaming going on here. Opeth happens to be my favorite band, but I love CoB as well. I fell in love with Opeth the first time I heard them. It's cool that you can't get into them, Heartless. If you have given them a fair shake, which it seems you have, then I respect your opinion about them. They're not for everybody...to each his own :)

Too much flaming going on here. Opeth happens to be my favorite band, but I love CoB as well. I fell in love with Opeth the first time I heard them. It's cool that you can't get into them, Heartless. If you have given them a fair shake, which it seems you have, then I respect your opinion about them. They're not for everybody...to each his own :)

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.