Why do people think Opeth is so great?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Opeth, first of all. they are great musicians. second i just love the whole progressive death metal thing. awesome vocals, i totally love the wierd ass chord things. great clean vocals to, i like that shit thrown in there as well, not a fan of a lot of it, but Opeth pulls it off nicely. They had the balls to actually do a whole acoustic album, not many bands known for their type of style would do that. my 2 cents

Söy;6208583 said:
DO IT LAUREN HE SAID MEAN THINGS!!! :lol:
:lol: I did.
I love Opeth, first of all. they are great musicians. second i just love the whole progressive death metal thing. awesome vocals, i totally love the wierd ass chord things. great clean vocals to, i like that shit thrown in there as well, not a fan of a lot of it, but Opeth pulls it off nicely. They had the balls to actually do a whole acoustic album, not many bands known for their type of style would do that. my 2 cents
THIS FAG LIKES THEM. THREAD OVER.
She's smart she knows what to do! :lol:
:lol: Lady Russticuntlicker

I listened to Opeth in a music store and thought wtf is the big deal with this shit. All I can remember from it is muddy music with low and pretty bad singing. I understand it's a style of its own, but it just doesn't stir me up, give me kicks or however you say it. Maybe I should try again.. But it's very very different to COB which is the best metal band out there by big margin and that's not even debatable. Tired of these shit bands that should never have done more than one song, because they aren't capable of different styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.