Worst Guitar solo ever heard?

derbeder said:
hanneman's solo on the song 'gemini' is aweful. i wish they consistent used such solos. also everything, even the solos, work on reign in blood. that album is VERY BAD.
agreed

cuntface said:

i can understand not liking undisputed attitude. i rarely play it myself, except for 'gemini' at times. but if you mean that reign in blood is a very bad album, i am just going to laugh at you.

Pretty much everything I've heard by Jeff Loomis, especially on DNB. I think he's a brilliant guitarist, but his solos usually end up on fast-forward.

Though I'm weird about solos. I do enjoy the odd bit of guitar wankery, just for kicks and giggles, but on the whole I'm not a fan of solos. It seems like it's all been done, and I feel that if you can't do something new, or at least something that complements the music very well, why bother? Usually just ends up ruining the song.

biggsy said:
hmmm.. ive never seen them live, but i do have war at the warfield. and it is shocking. arayas voice is as flat as a testicle squashed between 2 1 tonne bricks. i was a'yawning the whole way.

Not bad for some guys in their mid 40's, the new album is going to kick ball sacks.

Nemesis by Arch Enemy.

It's a truly cool riff in the beginning, but then, when you start listening to the lyrics and the solos come... You just wanna barf.... Seriously :p