Worst metal band name ever

Killbot said:
I think Mammoth would be a good metal band name, sounds epic.

now that u said that Mammoth does sound awesome...i love Mastodon though and i like the name it's just so generic and unoriginal idea

o i no a horrible name

Fudge Tunnel
Godsmack
Godflesh
Fear Factory (i mean Fear Factor, Fear Factory...what the fuck)
Sworn Enemy (hmm seems a little reminiscent of...i dunno...Arch Enemy maybe?)

noitcefrepdewalf said:
now that u said that Mammoth does sound awesome...i love Mastodon though and i like the name it's just so generic and unoriginal idea

o i no a horrible name

Fudge Tunnel
Godsmack
Godflesh
Fear Factory (i mean Fear Factor, Fear Factory...what the fuck)
Sworn Enemy (hmm seems a little reminiscent of...i dunno...Arch Enemy maybe?)

Mastodon is a cool name. Mammoth, not so much....

Fudge Tunnel - always get them mixed up with Butt Trumpet. Props to Butt Trumpet!!

Godsmack - taken from the Alice In Chains song "God Smack."

Godflesh - I like that one.

Fear Factory - very stupid, but know that the band predated the TV show by what, a decade?? Talk to those cunts in Hollywood.

Sworn Enemy - Yeah, now that you mention it...

Me too

Fear Factory on the other hand is a crap name. Are they trying to say fear factory as 'factory's' are bad as in polution so people should fear them. I don't get it

The Greys said:
Me too

Fear Factory on the other hand is a crap name. Are they trying to say fear factory as 'factory's' are bad as in polution so people should fear them. I don't get it

I always presumed it meant a factory that produces fear, a fear factory. That would make the most sense.

Baked Bomb
Akercocke
Bathtub Shitter
Catasexual Urge Motivation
Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis
Cock&Ball Torture
are all pretty stupid names
and I think there is this band Nuwhore Komando Gestapo 666?

Job For A Cowboy
As I Lay Dying
36 Crazyfists

Pretty much any scene band you can think of...absolutely wretched names, to go along with the wretched music I suppose.

Oh, and Sunn O))).

Killbot said:
I always presumed it meant a factory that produces fear, a fear factory. That would make the most sense.

i thought of it kindof the same way, only not a factory persay. just a factory is where things are made so if its a fear factory its just like something that produces fear.

Never. Greys knows no humour, his comment was unquestionably serious, which means HE HASN'T FUCKING HEARD THEM. This, I cannot tolerate.