Worst metal band name ever

ender7227 said:
Yes. Is. And Metallica. Cheesy. Is.

FUCK NO, arch enemy is cheesy and boring and lame and trendy. atleast metallica made good albums even though it was banck in the 80s that were in important. next thing your gonna say between the buried and me is a good name. id kill myself if my band was name arch enemy.

ender7227 said:
Whoa, dude, this is just about names. Arch Enemy fits the band like a glove. Metallica is a little bit full of itself, it's uninventive and dumb. Calm the hell down, bro.

no metallica's name fits right. arch enemy not only sucks as band they suck when it comes to names. im sad that they will be on gigantour 2.

Consuming Impulse said:
FUCK NO, arch enemy is cheesy and boring and lame and trendy. atleast metallica made good albums even though it was banck in the 80s that were in important. next thing your gonna say between the buried and me is a good name. id kill myself if my band was name arch enemy.

It sounds to me like you are talking about the bands that go by these names, rather than the names themselves.

ender7227 said:
Whatever.
Gigantour is a gay tour name, IMO, but please don't fight with me about it as you are way to fucking stubborn.

how am i stubborn? is it cause i hate melodeath bands? cause i listen to metal? cause i listen to REAL bands? or you just PWN3D?

PWN3D 4 LIFE AND YOU CANT PWN BACK! HAHA! IM UNPWNABLE!!!!

Consuming Impulse said:
how am i stubborn? is it cause i hate melodeath bands? cause i listen to metal? cause i listen to REAL bands? or you just PWN3D?

PWN3D 4 LIFE AND YOU CANT PWN BACK! HAHA! IM UNPWNABLE!!!!
B/C You refuse to admit when it's you who got pwned.
DemonHelm said:
Arch Enemy is a good name. So is Metallica.
MasterOLightning said:
You're also a pussy that won't listen to NS bands.

Hitler pwns you.

cookiecutter said:
Agreed. I think Arch Enemy is an ok name. Not great but suitable.
I have support. You are the one who got pwned.

Think of it back in the 80's Ender. Some new thrash band going around calling themselves Metallica and totally fucking owning you. That's badass.

Slayer isn't very original either, but it's and excellent name.

great or decent bands with dumb names:

Mourning Beloveth
Grand Belial's Key
Deathspell Omega
Bolt Thrower
Cannibal Corpse
Man Must Die
Gory Blister
Corpsefucking Art
Gorefuck
Wargore

shitty bands with shitty names: