Worst metal band name ever

The Greys said:
Just give me some earplugs and I will love you back!. You have future potential.

I promise to grow in my music developement. Maybe someday you will be proud of me :cool:

Listen to what you like Neurotica. Don't listen to the boys here. They will try to change you, and then when you don't change for them, they will pick on you and call you names...

Well, Sus, I still think I gotta develope in music stuff. It doesnt mean I wont listen to what I like, of course.

~Neurotica said:
Well, Sus, I still think I gotta develope in music stuff. It doesnt mean I wont listen to what I like, of course.

Do not listen to her. Truthfully she's trying to change us all.

(keep denying it perfection i'm proper give me a cookie women!). We know how proud you are of your sex!

The Greys said:
Do not listen to her. Truthfully she's trying to change us all.

(keep denying it perfection i'm proper give me a cookie women!). We know how proud you are of your sex!

Did I say that I'm proud of my sex? ... Yea, I like to be woman, but I cant say that its better than to be a man, as I dunno how it is. About the music tastes - I can say that I've learnt much of stuff when I got here, but I'm stll not gonna refuse of what I was in before.

~Neurotica said:
Did I say that I'm proud of my sex? ... Yea, I like to be woman, but I cant say that its better than to be a man, as I dunno how it is. About the music tastes - I can say that I've learnt much of stuff when I got here, but I'm stll not gonna refuse of what I was in before.

The second comment was directed to susperia.

Teh Grimarse said:
being male is definately better for the following reasons:

1. can pee standing
2. can lift heavy objects
3. can beat somebody up
4. get to cum every time
5. no periods

Pfff...

1. women can pee standing aswell (I could give you the big article about it, but its in russisan.)
2. ok, you win here
3. I can too, although my ass would be kicked anyways.
4. ergghhh....
5. ok, but you get bald earlier.

The one thing I absolutly hate about being a man is the balls. God damn, it freaking hurts when you get kicked there. I mean, Fuck!

Anyways, back on topic, I think y'all are hating some good band names. I guess I missed some as well, as I was thinking megadeth sucked until recently reading that cold war shit. As I lay dying is a reference to a book, btw, so it isn't that bad. Opeth is an awesome name. Metallica is a cruddy name. any name that describes the genre of music is lame, except for death and others who had the name before the genre.

I heard when a female cums it's equivalent to shooting heroin. Not that I have done heroin, but from what i've heard someone that does it the first few times smacks the sun.

they arent metal, they are just stupid

-the 5,6,7,8's- Thats just plain dumb.
-Three Days Grace- ?
-Finger Eleven- "my Gf took 2 at first.. then i got up to ten, now shes ready
for finger eleven."
-NICKLEBACK!?- such a stupid name.. reminds me of like Quarterback..or
something
-Panic! At the Disco- Everyone run! take your roller skates and knee socks
-Metallica ( how creative)
-Dimmu Borgir- cause its always made fun of and called Dummy Burger
-My Chemical Romance............
-I would say fall out boy, but they got that from the simpsons so They are excluded.

theres so many more stupid mainstream band names that i hate.. thats just a few.

TylerTheNuke said:
The one thing I absolutly hate about being a man is the balls. God damn, it freaking hurts when you get kicked there. I mean, Fuck!.

I was hit in the balls one time with one of the screaming footballs with the wing on the back from a very far distance(these things fly like hell). My balls hurt so bad and I felt so sick to my stomach almost puking.

I was walking into the house holding my crotch trying to get to a couch collapsing right onto the kitchen floor because my entire lower half felt ill.

awful