Worst Movies You've ever seen

I love your avatar, and I didn't see house of a thousand corpses, but good lord... what was that movie about? honestly? were they serial killers for a reason or just... the fuck of it? and how did they meet? and what the fuck was the matter with them? and why was that clown fucker so scary?

How about that last Pirates movie?--Dead Mans Chest or something. It was absolutely awful: pointless, plotless, total schlock.

Zombie's movies were aimed right at their target audience, that's all that can be said. He hit the bullseye too.

^I agree, I dislike the Pirates movies.

I love your avatar, and I didn't see house of a thousand corpses, but good lord... what was that movie about? honestly? were they serial killers for a reason or just... the fuck of it? and how did they meet? and what the fuck was the matter with them? and why was that clown fucker so scary?

It had no point but that doesn't make a movie bad

K-19 The Widowmaker. Terrible. Harrison Ford should not attempt a shitty Russian accent.

I believe that does make a movie shitty actually. What was Zombie's target audience? Partards? Dee-dee-dee's? Honestly I've never seen something so pointless... Maybe Geometry, but thats a discussion for another topic. @ SAO, But its harrison ford, gotta love him.

I believe that does make a movie shitty actually. What was Zombie's target audience? Partards? Dee-dee-dee's? Honestly I've never seen something so pointless... Maybe Geometry, but thats a discussion for another topic. @ SAO, But its harrison ford, gotta love him.

He aimed it at teenage geeky metal fans, the one-dimensonal type that would love the gore, that was all. It worked, they loved it.

really? Personally the only people ive met who liked it are the ICP types, if thats such a thing. My little brother loves mindless gore and wanted to shoot himself as well. I dont even remember that much gore. I remember one of their crew dying at the beginning and not ever knowing who he was, and like a half rape scene... and some guy getting staked through the hands and shit, but besides that i really dont ermember that much

For one, it's not Chicago; two, the place is more than likely beautiful; three, the standard of living there is probably much higher than the average for all of America; four, it's fucking Norway, it has a history and national identity one can (typically) be proud of (America for the last 100 years has really been staggering, especially the last 50); Five, you are amongst a crap load of other nations, not near the rust/bible belt area.

There are many other reasons, but these are probably some.

I was kinda hoping that it was because of me... :lol: :lol: :lol: Haha...

Jupp... It`s a great country.. But there are a lot of things that don`t show... They say it`s one of the richest countries, but where are the money????
We pay around 36 % of our sallerious(spell??) for taxes, the food cost us 25% for taxes, and if I`m not wrong gasolin cost us 70% for taxes, all the things we buy cost us 15-25% for taxes, we pay taxes of our cars, houses, everything we own through the year.. And a lot more taxes.. For what? The health service ain`t that good as they say.. Old people don`t get the care they supposed to.. There ain`t enough kindergardens.. And I could go on and on and on and on.. I guess everyone says this about their country.. :lol:

But yeah we have a lot of great history, vikings and so on.. When I was a kid we lived near a viking-grave... :headbang:
And yeah it`s a good and quiet place to live..

Not to mention Norwegian policies with regard to the Oceans; the almost intolerable expense in visiting Norway thanks (partly) to its status outside of the E.U; the often bitter cold and the disproportionate amount of foreign residents arriving each year.

That said, one of the coolest people I know lives in Norway and wouldn't have it any other way!

I saw the Messengers today with a buddy (free Cinema because he Assistant manages the place!) and it's quite terrible.

I was kinda hoping that it was because of me... :lol: :lol: :lol: Haha...

Jupp... It`s a great country.. But there are a lot of things that don`t show... They say it`s one of the richest countries, but where are the money????
We pay around 36 % of our sallerious(spell??) for taxes, the food cost us 25% for taxes, and if I`m not wrong gasolin cost us 70% for taxes, all the things we buy cost us 15-25% for taxes, we pay taxes of our cars, houses, everything we own through the year.. And a lot more taxes.. For what? The health service ain`t that good as they say.. Old people don`t get the care they supposed to.. There ain`t enough kindergardens.. And I could go on and on and on and on.. I guess everyone says this about their country.. :lol:

But yeah we have a lot of great history, vikings and so on.. When I was a kid we lived near a viking-grave... :headbang:
And yeah it`s a good and quiet place to live..

I visited Oslo for a few days, and was amazed how naturally beautiful and spread-out it was. It was also like 65 degrees and breezy in fucking July.

But, I was also shocked, to find a beer cost almost 10 dollars American, and CDs, were close to 25-or 30 dollars. I dont know how anyone can afford to live there. Of course, Denmark and Sweden are just as expensive.

And of course, everyone spoke perfect english.