Worst Movies You've ever seen

Actually, it just hit me. The movie 'Dude, where's my car?' is per chance the worst movie I've ever endured the whole way through. Utter bollocks, like.

Agreed on this one. Also one that immediately came to my mind is "D.E.B.S.". Now this movie absolutely SUCKED. :ill:

I also think that a lot of sequels suck.

Yes. Here are some that I thought of:

"Charlie's Angels Full Throttle"
"Book Of Shadows: Blair Witch 2"
"Cannonball Run II"
"Caddyshack II"
"Men In Black II"
"Speed 2"
"Meatballs Part 2" (and III & IV as well)
"Smokey & the Bandit Part III"
"Star Trek V: The Final Frontier"
"National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure"
"Battle For The Planet Of The Apes"

I think that a lot of sequels such as some of the ones listed above are thrown together by the Hollywood studios in a pathetic attempt to capitalize on the success of the earlier films.

The new Aquateen Hungerforce movie was horrible. Being a fan and frequent watcher of the show this made me mad that they would allow such garbage to be released as a film.

Anything by UWE BOLL . ALone in The Dark, House Of THe Dead, BloodRayne. Anything by Lionsgate besides SAW, anything by Anchor Bay and or Asylum entertainment. You guys really need to stop looking at mainstream and youll find the worst movies ever made. Jaws THe Revenge is oscar worthy compared to House Of The Dead. Movie called LIVE FEED thats a japanese grind/gore type film...Hideous. the 70's and 80's are full of horrid films that most peple will never see. Go through Lionsgate low budget films anything not Saw really and youll find some of the absolute worst films ever.

I know a couple people who hate Uwe Boll's films too. I've only seen Bloodrayne, but that movie was rather dull that I stopped watching it half way through (rarely do I do that). I dislike much of Hollywood films, as well as some 'no budget' companies like Brain Damage films...uggh, if only I wanted to watch lame films that look like home movies gone wrong.

That Rob Zombie movie was the worst I have seen. And I normally love movies of that style. Pointless, plotless, artless and completely derivative of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Last House on the Left. Stick to making music. No wait, that was shit too. Just kill yourself now.

Hey, White Zombie are alright but this isn't the music forum... anyhow, Norbit and Little Man both rate very highly on my list of worst movies of all time along with any movie made by Uwe Boll.

I know it's been mentioned, but.....House of the Dead was the worst movie I have ever seen (or tried to see). My brother and I went to go see Cabin Fever originally, but some bullshit happened where they weren't playing it at the time listed....sooo we figured, oh ok...let's just watch the other "horror" flick House of the Dead. I have never walked out of a movie theatre, but we did about 30 minutes into it, as well as about half of the audience (which was quite small).:puke:

Not impressed by Ghost Ship either, only thing good was Mudvayne...

I know it's been mentioned, but.....House of the Dead was the worst movie I have ever seen (or tried to see). My brother and I went to go see Cabin Fever originally, but some bullshit happened where they weren't playing it at the time listed....sooo we figured, oh ok...let's just watch the other "horror" flick House of the Dead. I have never walked out of a movie theatre, but we did about 30 minutes into it, as well as about half of the audience (which was quite small).:puke:

Not impressed by Ghost Ship either, only thing good was Mudvayne...

HAHAHA Ghost Ship... yeah that was awful.