Worst Movies You've ever seen

Saw (BORING), The friday the 13th series (BORING), Rang de Basanti (terrible hindi move that i saw {yep, i'm indian}[yep, there's metal in India].).

Hostel :lol: Hell, the concept stinks, the actors stinks, and the action is just LAME! I must admit I laughed like hell the first (and mind: last) time I saw it. Can't see why it was rated PG20 in Norway... :lol:

Edit: The last 2 American Pie movies was just pathetic as well... :lol:

Ghost Ship: I'm suprised I didn't fall asleep as I watched it.
House of Wax: Not the original, the one with Paris Hilton in it. It could have been so much better. It could have not had Paris Hilton in it for a start.
Hostel: I expected a lot more than what was on the movie.
Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Everytime I watch it, I end up getting confused about halfway through it.

Lady in the Water
Clerks
Star Wars I-III
Ocean's Eleven (and 12/13/whatever)
Blair Witch 2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Serenity
Annie Hall
Schindler's List
Chicago
The Sentinel
Lucky Number Slevin
Titanic
La Dolce Vita
Pearl Harbor
Catch Me If You Can
Saving Private Ryan
The Matrix
Harry Potter

I hope that someone here has seen the following terrible movies....
Pootie Tang
Leprechaun in the Hood
Mad Max

Lady in the Water
Clerks
Star Wars I-III
Ocean's Eleven (and 12/13/whatever)
Blair Witch 2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Serenity
Annie Hall
Schindler's List
Chicago
The Sentinel
Lucky Number Slevin
Titanic
La Dolce Vita
Pearl Harbor
Catch Me If You Can
Saving Private Ryan
The Matrix
Harry Potter
Def.agree w/ the overproduced/overhyped Oceans 82/83/4. All of them blow ballz.
A recent flick that is probably the WORST shit Ive EVER seen...Freedomland w/ Samuel L Jackson. Just awful. Anyone else seen it?

I've read that 'Troll 2' is possibly the worst movie ever made.

If this is the Troll movie where the kid pisses on the peoples food cuz its evil, then yes. It was TERRIBLE. But, I would love to see it again!

johnny mnemonic was the only movie I actually walked out on.

I will say The Notebook. Ive never seen it, but when so many females rave about it, it has to be terrible.

I just saw Stan Lee's Harpies on Sci Fi, and that was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. I realize it's probably a low blow to attack a B sci-fi movie, but this was beyond terrible. I normally like cheesy fun movies like that, but this was just unbearable, the only thing that kept me watching was the sheer shock of how horrible it was (and not in a laugh at how cheesy it is kind of way). First of all the plot was a blatant rip off of Army of Darkness, a B movie ripping off another B movie is just beyond sad.

Secondly they didn't even try with the special effects to make it the least bit believable. Cutting back and forth between knights swinging their swords at the air and women with bat wings swinging their arms around in front of a blue screen was supposed to be a fight scene. If they couldn't afford to at least have a sword come into the Harpy shot from off screen, they could have at least had them actually swing their swords off screen so then I could at least try and pretend a harpy was there.

How bad are the latest Pirates, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Oceans, etc movies? I thought the last Pirates was atrocious, Spiderman terribly dumb, and Oceans merely sweet fluff; so, I refused to see anymore sequels.

Peter Jackson's Braindead was a piece of shit, I laughed throughout and the crap acting, storyline and especially the "special effects" :lol:

Braindead is awesome, you two must be high! Bad Taste was crappier. But Braindead (Dead Alive) is tits. I don't even understand how two males could not like that movie? Please tell me you enjoyed The Notebook?