Worst Movies You've ever seen

How to irritate people, I watched 10 minutes and turned it off

Titanic = gay boring movie, as exciting as waiting for a crocodile to come out of your toilet

The spongebob squarepants movie, just stupid

Spiderman 3, I agree not enough Venom, too much Emo shit, Eric Foreman should not have been in there let alone become venom. And spiderman jumps in front of an american flag, thats cheesy

I never saw Hulk but I heard it sucked, my friends little brother saw it for his birthday and they left in the middle of it

Epic Movie, I was expecting something funny like Date Movie and the Scary Movies. Epic movie was funny at parts but never funny enough to make you laugh

In Spider Man 3 I would say "thats not how it happened in the comic book" in a dorky voice really loud after pretty much every scene.

Red Sonja

i'm an Arnold Schwarzenegger fan, i've seen all his movies, its just so funny to watch him because he's such a terrible actor (well not in some of his movies but most) Red Sonja is most definetly his worst movie he's done, and possibly the worst movie ever made lol

Plot: the lesbian tyrant Gedren is looking for an almighty talisman that Arnold (Kalidor) has to protect and win back :lol:

i'd have to say the movie on showtime called All In which is about a medical student who takes up high stakes poker to pay her way through.....

Red Sonja

i'm an Arnold Schwarzenegger fan, i've seen all his movies, its just so funny to watch him because he's such a terrible actor (well not in some of his movies but most) Red Sonja is most definetly his worst movie he's done, and possibly the worst movie ever made lol

Plot: the lesbian tyrant Gedren is looking for an almighty talisman that Arnold (Kalidor) has to protect and win back :lol:

I dont think there is such a thing as a bad Arnie movie. He is God.

this is easily cradle of fear
made of absolute fail, dani filth could never ever ever look scary or intimidating.
he would do much better in 'backdoor private man place' or something to that ilk

Epic Movie was so bad that I wouldn't mind if spoof movies stopped being made, because that piece of garbage ruined the entire genre. It didn't even spoof movies the right way.

Star Wars Episode 2 was utterly boring as hell. I had to sit through that shit twice, and I will never watch a single second of it ever again.

Do I even have to mention son of the mask?

Bells of Innocence with Chruch Norris

I've never laughed so much through a "serious" movie

We bought it as a joke kinda but it exceeded our expectations. The best part is prolly when Chuck shoots fire from his finger.

hellboy is the worst film ever. the only cool thing about him is that he is big and strong, but he just uses a gun to fight ppl, so the fact that he is really hench is irrelevant, also the storyline, acting, action, and pretty much every part of the film is done as badly as possible

Skinned Deep.

I really cannot stress how much you must avoid this film. I know someone who likes this film, suffice it to say I don't talk to them anymore.

Never watch this film ever! I mean it, don't even watch it to find out if it is as bad as some films you've seen and consider to be horrific. It is a waste of everyone's time.

ok so I've actually never seen this movie but I don't think it even matters because I can only imagine how horrible it would be. When movies like Kangaroo Jack come out I can only think to myself 'what the FUCK are those movie stars thinking by signing on to a movie like that?' Maybe someone could offer me some insight...? oh yeah and sorry if you like this movie..i mean you must be gay but its okay.

"The Village" has to be the worst movie I have ever seen. M. Night Shamalan really f*cked up there. What was he thinking?

just saw spidey three
lol he turned into an emo bitch..so funny
wtf was topher grace in it for? it was terrible, but i will never forget the emo and dancing parts

hellboy is the worst film ever. the only cool thing about him is that he is big and strong, but he just uses a gun to fight ppl, so the fact that he is really hench is irrelevant, also the storyline, acting, action, and pretty much every part of the film is done as badly as possible

Hellboy is a classic :cool:

Worst movie ever would have to be Wizard in Baghdad, omfg I don't even know why I watched it.