Worst Movies You've ever seen

Toys, Bulworth and The Blair witch project hands down where the worst movies I have seen.

It's definitely The Epic Movie, I can't even imagine who would laught to those boring jokes. I mean who thinks, that guy who falls over on the floor again again and again is funny? And believe me, The Epic Movie is full of that kind of jokes. Also believe me in this simple fact: You don't want to pay for seeing this movie. Maybe in the 50's that would've been funny.

i totally agree with you !! that movie was a waste of time...o_O

Waterworld
Lady In The Water
The Village
The Pallbearer
The Whole Nine/Ten Yards
The Insatiable
Batman & Robin
Jurassic Park III
Mystery Men
Speed 2
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation
Van Helsing
American Psycho

I haven't been able to watch more than 5 minutes of Epic Movie at a time so I guess it goes in there.

The only good thing about Lady In The Water was the girl with the red hair, she looked pretty good.
Uhmmm, worst movie I've ever seen would have to be A.I. I wanted to go to sleep through the whole thing, but I was trying to stay awake to see how bad it could possibly get.

Since I'm a bitty bevvied, think I'll sort of turn this on its head. One of those movies that was so bad it was funny and yet I somehow managed to enjoy it was 'Jaws: The Revenge'
:worship:

Revenge is classic lol
JaWs 3 I really believe is even worse.
Jurassic Park 3 is god awful..The dinos look like pixar characters!
Saw 2 and 3
Speed 2!
Godfather 3
Any horror movie after the 70s stinks

The only good thing about Lady In The Water was the girl with the red hair, she looked pretty good.
Uhmmm, worst movie I've ever seen would have to be A.I. I wanted to go to sleep through the whole thing, but I was trying to stay awake to see how bad it could possibly get.

I sort of liked AI, it's far from the worst ever

Date Movie
Epic Movie
All of the Crow sequels (grrrrr!)
SLITHER
Alot of the new "horror" films, Paradise Lost, Captivity etc
Pride and Prejudice remake
Now prounounce you chuck etc
The Village

more i cant think of
but goddd

I've found lots of movies today are boring. I dunno, my favorite season (I classify times of year in which different genres of movies are made as seasons) for movies is summer (action and comedy season). 3/4s of the movie seasons suck. Theres action and comedy season during the summer which is good, then theres the horror season in october, then theres the happy movies from about november to december, then up to february its pretty much romance.

Although action movies which are mostly shooting and no fighting I hate. I don't find it entertaining watching people shoot at eachother and ducking. I like punching and kicking and throws and shit.

Oh no, Rob Zombie's second movie was AWFUL. It had absolutely no plot and absolutely no point and I wanted to do what they did at the end of the movie and drive into a blaze of gunfire just so the local papers would write that I killed myself because that movie was SO shitty.

it made me wanna hardcore dance in a pit of razors