Worst Movies You've ever seen

I never saw any of them but I kinda knew it would suck at the third one. They better not make a 5th one.

There will be 6 in total. It's a simple sad fact: pure money-making franchise. No quality control, just numbers.

No, the worst re-make that i have EVER seen was the remake of Romeo and Juliet. I'm sorry, but THAT movie i just wanted to bash my head into my desk everytime my teacher turned the TV on to make us watch it. The original was the best.

And what was that other one... oh yeah... Disturbia..... I'm sorry, i liked that movie when it was called Rear Window. Hitchcock FTW!!! :headbang:

I'd say anything with too much of Russel Crowe. Jeepers Creepers 2 was quite boring and rubbish compared to the original. Be Cool was amazingly boring. Undefeatable with Cynthia Rothrock is a very very cheesy film; rubbish. It's not really old enough for that to be excuseable either.

One of the worst films I have ever seen is one Van Damme one in some random town in the desert that starts off pretty well if I remember but then the action is rationed out so measely and there is absolutely no story, acting or anything of interest going other than that. Some of the characters made me feel ill/depressed they were so boring and annoying. The action, if you wait for it, is rubbish as well,

The other terrible film was some random foriegn made for TV film with terrible special effects, the worst acting (all unknowns). It was another film that was so bad it made me feel unhappy. It was something to do with archeology and aliens.

The first pirates of the carribean was a laugh but I thought both sequels were broing and pointless. I like both Mad Max and star wars. Star Wars isn't an amazingly bad movie.

I'll never get why people hate it, I mean have you seen how awesome it is compared to stuff like The Last Starfighter and He-Man Masters of the Universe, which rips it off, badly, several times and is only saved by being cheesy in an amusing way and having dolph lundgren, who I see as the Punisher and therefore cool :p

revenge movies which don't succesfully make you care about the person who is hard done by in the first place.