Worst Packaging Ever?

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
Ok, like most, I hate digipacks. Especially when they don't have any bonus to make up for the lack of a jewel case. I received Runemagick's Darkness Death Doom today and it is the worst digipack ever. The cardboard is not even connected to the CD holder thing. It's not one of those bi-folding ones either so the CD is trying to fall out on 3 different sides.

Good thing the music is pretty good so far. :)

Well... i like Digi packs... it gives me a "limited edition" feeling.

hummm.. let me think.. the worst... i think it has to be the crest... it was a digi pack by the way. The Cd came so hidden inside the "box" that when i tryed to take the cd out, the fucking thing broke into 5 pieces.

Macabre's Sinister Slaughter / Behind The Walls dual CD. One piece of cardboard with a plastic CD holder taped to it.

King Crimson's Discipline Remaster. It's actually really, really cool. It's a high quality cardboard thing that folds out in the middle like a book and the CD stays inside fine, doesn't slip out or anything, the only problem is they made it a centimeter or so bigger than other albums so it doesn't fit into a cd rack, which pisses me off.

I kind of dislike when I buy an album new and under plastic wrapping, and there's no booklet where there's definitely supposed to be one - example: latest Edge of Sanity...

Latter is an exception, so to answer the question properly, I have a problem with digisleeves, as they tend to be squeezed between other cds, thus quite tedious to pick out and faster to wear out. My Canaan's "Brand new babylon" digisleeve is a ruin...

i've never really had any packages that piss me off. The only one that's really irked me is Bolt Thrower's Honour Valour Pride....but the packaging is awesome for that, it's just that the CD holder is a little too big, so one day after having pressed the cd onto the center nob one time too many, the damn thing shattered!! I got another sent to me free and it has the same problem, so I have to leave the CD loose in the package and it flies everywhere!

yeah digipacks suck
i had to buy both tomahawk cds, coz they only come in digipaks
the only cd i bought in a digipak by choice was sepultura roots coz it had the symptom of the universe cover on it ...

i hate the double cds that are made fucking cheap, when they are packaged as a single cd and you flip it over to get to the 2nd cd when it breaks and it totally fucks the case up, man that happened to me w/ sepulturas live cd, the cd and the case sucked, double loss for me.

SLAYER85 said:
i hate the double cds that are made fucking cheap, when they are packaged as a single cd and you flip it over to get to the 2nd cd when it breaks and it totally fucks the case up, man that happened to me w/ sepulturas live cd, the cd and the case sucked, double loss for me.
I agree, thats a peeve of mine too thats happened with a couple of CDs like that.

My digipack of Autopsy's Torn From the Grave is literally falling apart, and I barely listen to it!

diabolical vengeance said:
I agree, thats a peeve of mine too thats happened with a couple of CDs like that.

My digipack of Autopsy's Torn From the Grave is literally falling apart, and I barely listen to it!
this should tell you something =P