Worst thread ever, heheh

rahvin said:
i command you to be witty, rusty!
:lol:!! Good one. I'll become witty just as soon as you become tall. :p
Windom Pearl said:
@Rusty:

Think about death. One day you will be dead and it doesn't matter a fly's shit what you've done. If something goes wrong, so what! The people of the past will never know, the people of the future won't remember. The only way to lose is to do nothing.
The other side of the coin being: if it won't matter what I've done, then why bother doing anything at all?? :D

(For the record, I'm exaggerating my patheticness just for fun.)

I'll answer the questions when I'm back. :bah:

211. Is Madonna the queen of pop?
212. Is Elvis the king?

213. Do you have a massaging(?!) shower?
214. How many boy/girlfriends have you had?

215. Will you ever get married?
216. Wanna live in the countryside or in a city?

217. Nuclear Power Plants?
218. Are you often commando? (without underpants)

219. Boat or airplain?
220. When was the last time you cried?

221. Hugging or kissing?
222. Do you like going to buy food in a market?

223. What is your e-mail address? (no, no catch...right)
224. Are you into sports? like watching, not doing.

225. When was the last time you visited in some amusementpark?
226. What is/was the best ride?

227. Are you superstitious?
228. About what thing you´re happy it is over?

229. How many times in a week you eat junk food?
230. Do you like old people?

Rusty said:
The other side of the coin being: if it won't matter what I've done, then why bother doing anything at all?? :D

(For the record, I'm exaggerating my patheticness just for fun.)
Despite the exaggeration, that IS a million dollar question.

Well, there's about 50 years more of life for you to expect. No matter what is said about mattering and not mattering, every second of your life matters to you. That's the scale you should put it in. This galaxy may not give a shit, this planet, this country, this town...maybe not even your closest people. Everything is up to just you. So you may choose not to make anything out of your life, but then you'll end up just like the 3 billion other losers.

Note: Please don't be offended, I'm writing this to myself as much as to you. Because I need to understand this fact myself too, and act that way.

202. have you given to/received from anyone a single red rose?

no. i find the idea of buying flowers rather cheesy and cliche-ish, let alone a rose, let alone red. and hopefully no one is so silly as to actually buy me one.

---------------------------------------------

203. what colour are your bedroom walls?

light green/white

204. do you talk with yourself?

yes. not out loud or that often though

205. have you been diagnosed with some mental illness?

no

206. what do you think of people who don't drink, smoke, or do drugs?

hooray for them, i hope they never feel the need to do any of the above

207. classic: what would you take with you along to an island? only one thing

a screwdriver

208. what is the best pick-up line you know?

"hi. i spend 15 hours a day on a metal forum online flirting with other men and glorifying pineapples, would you want to be my wife?"
i wonder who could resist

209. toilet seat, up or down?

down. i don't know, it looks... neater

210. will i survive from 3 days without the internet?

yes, but you'll have a nervous breakdown

211. is madonna the queen of pop?

quite probably

212. is elvis the king?

not of pop, anyway

213. do you have a massaging shower?

no, my shower is just a shower. it seems to be happy like this

214. how many boy/girlfriends have you had?

boyfriends: zero.
girlfriends: properly, i'd say five. considering situations where no one was sure about what the hell was going on, eight or nine in total

215. will you ever get married?

only if dead sopranos come back from the grave to sing "we will rock you" in my backyard. and i don't even have a backyard

216. wanna live in the countryside or in a city?

there's good and bad sides with either, but for now cities are my faves

217. nuclear power plants?

a little outside of town, near a river and close to where i'm gonna build the industrial zone. surround with parks and connect by railway to the residential blocks

218. are you often commando? without underpants

never

219. boat or airplane?

airplane

220. when was the last time you cried?

properly, it was in december 1998. getting teary-eyed and generally feeling mellow in a sad kind of way, possibly last month

221. hugging or kissing?

kissing

222. do you like going to buy food in a market?

yeah, kinda

223. what is your email address?

typing it out here means receiving tons of random spam from bots scanning websites for email addresses. however, it's myusernameonultimatemetal22@tin.it. you're all clever enough to figure it out by now :p

224. are you into sports? like watching, not doing

nope

225. when was the last time you visited some amusement park?

possibly four or five years ago

226. what is/was the best ride?

a pirate ship spinning furiously leaving people upside down shattered the walls of my sanity, because i'm slightly acrophobic. i suppose this means it was good

227. are you superstitious?

not at all

228. about what thing you're happy it's over?

my puberty

229. how many times in a week you eat junk food?

once or twice

230. do you like old people?

most of the times i don't. those who are cool, though, are usually cooler than young people

202. Have you given/received a single red rose from someone? Yes and yes. I think flowers are most unpractical, but whattahell :)
203. What color are your bedroom-walls? Liliac.

204. Do you talk with yourself? Only a few words now and then.
205. Have you been diagnosed with some mental illness? No.

206. What do you think of people who don´t drink, smoke or do drugs? I don't think being that extreme (in anything) is good for a human being.
207. Classic: what would you take along with you to an island? only one thing. Shoes.

208. What is the best pick up -line you know? Never used pickup lines, and none one has ever used them on me.
209. Toilet seat, up or down? Down. I pee sitting cause I don't wanna wipe the floor after every time. You know how it is when the foreskin is too short. You don't? Oh.
210. Will I survive from 3-day-no-internet? Maybe.

202. Have you given/received a single red rose from someone? - Not a single one.
203. What color are your bedroom-walls? - A corking deep shade of purple. <3

204. Do you talk with yourself? - Not out loud, but in my head a lot.
205. Have you been diagnosed with some mental illness? - No, but then I've never gone to see anyone who would diagnose such a thing anyway.

206. What do you think of people who don´t drink, smoke or do drugs? - I think they're pretty much like me. Although I do drink a little... but never to get drunk. Hardly ever, anyway. Look, the point is, I don't mind.
207. Classic: what would you take along with you to an island? only one thing. - A boat. [/obvious] More seriously, maybe a guitar.

208. What is the best pick up -line you know? - I don't really know any.
209. Toilet seat, up or down? - Depends on the occasion. I don't know what the big deal is anyway.
210. Will I survive from 3-day-no-internet? - You will survive without the internet, but you won't survive without Rahvin. Have a nice afterlife. :wave:

211. Is Madonna the queen of pop? - I have no idea.
212. Is Elvis the king? - I have no idea.

213. Do you have a massaging(?!) shower? - No, just two normal ones.
214. How many boy/girlfriends have you had? - 0 boyfriends, funnily enough. 3 girlfriends... at least 13 years ago.

215. Will you ever get married? - No chance.
216. Wanna live in the countryside or in a city? - Countryside.

217. Nuclear Power Plants? - Does it?? I don't know, sorry.
218. Are you often commando? (without underpants) - Never.

219. Boat or airplain? - Aeroplane, I often get seasick.
220. When was the last time you cried? - Last Saturday.

221. Hugging or kissing? - I wouldn't know.
222. Do you like going to buy food in a market? - No, too many people, too much noise.

223. What is your e-mail address? (no, no catch...right) - rustymetall@hotmail.com or cc214360@ntu.ac.uk
224. Are you into sports? like watching, not doing. - Very much so. I watch football on tv, listen to football on the radio, watch rugby union on tv and... uh, "live", watch some American football on tv... etc.

225. When was the last time you visited in some amusementpark? - Hmm, maybe a local one a few years ago. Not too sure exactly when.
226. What is/was the best ride? - At that park, the log flume. The best one I've ever been on was the Back to the Future ride at Universal Studios, Florida.

227. Are you superstitious? - Nope.
228. About what thing you´re happy it is over? - I don't really know... college was boring, but then I'm still at uni so it's not much better.

229. How many times in a week you eat junk food? - Well I have stuff like crisps and chocolate every day, but I don't eat stuff like fast food anymore.
230. Do you like old people? - Some, some not.

Windom Pearl said:
Well, there's about 50 years more of life for you to expect. No matter what is said about mattering and not mattering, every second of your life matters to you. That's the scale you should put it in. This galaxy may not give a shit, this planet, this country, this town...maybe not even your closest people. Everything is up to just you. So you may choose not to make anything out of your life, but then you'll end up just like the 3 billion other losers.
Yeah, I could end up like the other losers. Or I could become somehow successful, in one way or another. Then, both losers and non-losers die, and since I believe that after death there is nothing, both losers and non-losers are the same. Doesn't make a difference once you're dead.

Don't worry, I'm not offended. I don't fully believe all of what I'm writing anyway, initially I was just pointing out the other end of the stick. :p

Rahvin (just to get your attention in amongst all this suspiciously serious-looking discussion... and I know how you enjoy it when I scream your name), I would very much like you to ask a few questions. Not a great number, just 5 or 10. Please??

Rusty said:
Rahvin (just to get your attention in amongst all this suspiciously serious-looking discussion... and I know how you enjoy it when I scream your name), I would very much like you to ask a few questions. Not a great number, just 5 or 10. Please??
wow. you send shivers down my spine. ;)
go ahead, i can answer questions forever, that's the easy part. it's having certain other people answer certain questions that's always been tricky. :)

Rusty said:
Hold on, you've lost me. I ask you to ask a few questions, you tell me to go ahead. :guh:
i was suggesting you should be the one asking. my questions are going to be extremely embarrassing and no one will reply. :p it's also going to take me too much time to think of something, and i'm very snappy so i will demand that users answer. it's much better if you do it.

but i do have one question just for you: how about the nice-looking girl?

Oh, I managed to arrive late and she was already flanked on both sides by random people so I sat near the back and actually concentrated on the Gouraud and Phong shading algorithms.

I also insist you ask at least some questions. I refuse to ask any until you do. I promise to reply.

Rusty said:
Oh, I managed to arrive late and she was already flanked on both sides by random people so I sat near the back and actually concentrated on the Gouraud and Phong shading algorithms.
they sound a lot less appealing than your nice-looking girl. ok, plan: next time you arrive there before her. i don't care if this means that to be sure you have to be in the area since the night before: you arrive before her. if you get to wait outside the classroom alongside with her for a while, even better, and perfect opportunity to strike up a conversation.
do you think we can infer from the fact that she's on time that she's a very conscious student or something? not that it matters yet, but still.

I also insist you ask at least some questions. I refuse to ask any until you do. I promise to reply.
ok, tomorrow i will. tonight i need to chill out a bit in order not to fuck up my eyes completely, since tomorrow night i'm going to have to drive for 800kms. :erk:

rahvin said:
they sound a lot less appealing than your nice-looking girl. ok, plan: next time you arrive there before her. i don't care if this means that to be sure you have to be in the area since the night before: you arrive before her. if you get to wait outside the classroom alongside with her for a while, even better, and perfect opportunity to strike up a conversation.
do you think we can infer from the fact that she's on time that she's a very conscious student or something? not that it matters yet, but still.
That was the plan this time, only I lost track of time. But I'll do better next time, worry ye not. And yes, she is a conscientious student, quite bright.
rahvin said:
ok, tomorrow i will. tonight i need to chill out a bit in order not to fuck up my eyes completely, since tomorrow night i'm going to have to drive for 800kms. :erk:
That's perfectly acceptable, I look forward to it. In the meantime, maybe Lassie will talk about sex some more.

1.What is your full name? no
2.How old are you? :heh: (don&#180;t cheat, ladies!!) 16

3.Favourite color? Green, darker shade
4.Favourite food and drink? something salty,cannot pick really :)

5.Favourite movie? can&#180;t pick
6.Favourite tv-serie? can&#180;t pick

7.Favourite cartoon character? i dont have
8.Favourite game? i dont have

9.The sickest thing you know? father molesting his daughter is quite

10.Is sex the best thing in the world?
( &#180;cause the pressure of the public eye :lol: )

When I have sex with myself, it is. And good music makes me feel also very good, in different way though ..

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you? i tend forget everything.. must have been something real nasty
12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you? -?

13.The best gig you&#180;ve ever been to? Katatonia in Lutakko Feb 04 was really good.
14.What foreign countries you have visited to? None.
15.In what foreign countries you&#180;d like to go someday? i dont know
16.The best coutry in the world? russia or north korea or usa

17.Coffee or tea? coffee
18.Milk or water? milk with food, water as a timekiller.

19.The ugliest thing you own? my belly
20.The best word in the whole wide world?
paskavilkka, i am planning on using it on my yet-unwritten lyrics.
21.What is your job?
i dont have one, student
22.What would you WANNA do for living?
somekind of socialworker sounds kinda nice.

23. The worst band you know? finnish Negative and Ripsipiirakka are quite terrible. Their singers are awful.
24. Best season? Summer maybe
25. Who is your best friend? i dont have one
26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? no

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman) cant pick
28. Best in Christmas? Food
29. Do you like sleeping? Yep
30. Person you&#180;d like to kill or at least make disappear? The current Pope

31. Best author? i dont read books, i am an idiot
32. Your favourite book? dont have one, read upper asnwer

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)? ultimatemetal.com
34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens? a hairy beast, risen from candlelight

35. For what are you fanatic for? myself mostly.
36. Support McDonald&#180;s? I eat at hesburger when i need to eat shit.

37. Death Metal or Black Metal? maybe black today
38. Darkness or light? darkness if i want sleep

39.Like Lord of the Rings? i dont find anything remarkable in it
40. Who&#180;s the best charachter in it? Jesus K.
41. Rain or shine? shine
42. What is so horrible thing you&#180;d never do it, you&#180;d rather die? i am not going die so easily.