Worst thread ever, heheh

501. What is the biggest amount of money you have found on a street? - A £5 note, when I was 10.
502. Cutest thing you know? - The :( smiley.
503. Are white lies acceptable? - Not usually, no.
504. Does Easter affect your life in any way? - I get a few weeks of uni, so hell yes. :p
505. There soon will be robots that´ll do all of your housework. Wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee? - No, how much milk I have depends on my mood and level of awake..ness. :err:
506. Mel Gibson and Passion of the Christ. Gonna see it? - Definitely not.
507. Are you a violent person? - No.
508. What matters? - Nothing else. H4R. :p
509. What was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something? - I successfully talked to a "new" person last night. ;) Apart from that... I got a program working sometime in January.
510. What´s your shadow like? - Better than the 3-dimensional version of me.

501. what is the largest amount of money you have found in the street?

approximately the equivalent of 25 euros

---------------------------------------------

502. cutest thing you know?

some people when they fall asleep

503. are white lies acceptable?

like any other kind of lie. i don't differentiate much based on how innocent lies are, but according to their usefulness and consequences

504. does easter affect your life in any way?

days off from work, nothing more

505. there'll soon be robots to do all of our household chores. wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee?

for starters, i don't even like coffee. problem solved. :p but: there's already machines making coffee or most of everything else, so i don't really see the big deal. usually what is mistaken for a higher level of machine-controlled environment, is in fact the very same level, just with more showy or elaborate machines involved, which increases the feeling of "omg, it's teh f00ture!!111!!11!!". technically, though, whether it's a whirring coffee-machine preparing coffee, or a chatting human-like robot wearing an apron, it's really just the same

506. mel gibson and passion of the christ. gonna see it?

not in theaters, but i rarely see movies in theaters because they're dubbed (the movies, not the theaters). anyway, i don't care that much: pick a controversial topic, make a controversial movie, success! *stifles a yawn*

507. are you a violent person?

physically, absolutely not, unless you mean against myself. verbally, i can get pretty aggressive, but i never resort to name-calling or shouting or anything as trivial as that

508. what matters?

other people

509. what was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something?

editing/proofreading dt lyrics for the new (re)releases and stuff

510. what's your shadow like?

not much darker than me

501. What is the biggest amount of money you have found on a street? 5 finnish mark coin
502. Cutest thing you know? My girlfriend
503. Are white lies acceptable? See above
504. Does Easter affect your life in any way? No
505. There soon will be robots that´ll do all of your housework. Wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee? No, that would be really annoying because i don't like coffee...
506. Mel Gibson and Passion of the Christ. Gonna see it? Maybe
507. Are you a violent person? No, but i sometimes think violent things
508. What matters? Nothing else
509. What was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something? I can't really remember ever actually accomplishing anything... :tickled: Maybe i'll feel something in resemblence when we get the jam pad done, or the next album done or something...
510. What´s your shadow like? I don't have one... :heh:

480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday? i dunno

481. If you wear a longsleeve, do you often roll the sleeves up? i'll roll them up to just below my elbows

482. You have this sudden :dopey: for something. Do you get it no matter what? no, because it's usually sex :cry:

483. Do you enjoy watching romantic comedies or do they make you puke? they make me puke

484. There is a picture on the wall, but it´s not straight. Leave it like that? no, i have to straighten it.

485. Is cleaning a toilet fun? :guh: no

486. Do you know many people that have the same name as you do? Chris(or whatever it is in everybody else's language) is a popular name. well, at least it is in the USA

487. Is the health of your environment (nature, not people) important to you? yes

488. Which is more stupid a)burning books b)shouting your opinions in the streets A

489. Priests? child molesting freaks

490. Is Cartman fat or just heavy boned? fatass

491. If you are hungry, but don´t eat, how does your body react? i get a headache

492. Do you still laugh with the same joy like you did when you were a kid? not really

493. Do you drink milk? yes

494. What does an extremely loud voice do to you? depends on the situation

495. That fucking.... life

496. Is rubbing a fork against a plate the most wonderful sound you know? scraping your fingernails on a chalkboard is way better :loco:

497. Do you have any habits that your friends consider as sick? yes

498. Are you good at counting numbers inside your head? no

499. Do you play different roles around different people? depends

500. When you go to a sight-seeing or a thing like that, do you prefer a guide with you or do you want to explore everthing yourself? depends

501. What is the biggest amount of money you have found on a street? 20 USD

502. Cutest thing you know? women

503. Are white lies acceptable? depends on what it was about

504. Does Easter affect your life in any way? free candy :D

505. There soon will be robots that´ll do all of your housework. Wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee? no, because they probably won't make it strong enough

506. Mel Gibson and Passion of the Christ. Gonna see it? in a couple days

507. Are you a violent person? if need be

508. What matters? money, get a new job, get a girlfriend

509. What was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something? i can't remember :erk:

510. What´s your shadow like? REAAALLLLYY LONNNGGG

501. What is the biggest amount of money you have found on a street? 10 mk I think.
502. Cutest thing you know? My friend's dog Mimmi.
503. Are white lies acceptable? No.
504. Does Easter affect your life in any way? H O L I D A Y
505. There soon will be robots that´ll do all of your housework. Wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee? Oh golly, yes!
506. Mel Gibson and Passion of the Christ. Gonna see it? Naw.
507. Are you a violent person? No, but I can be made to be.
508. What matters? Depends on the scale. In universal scale probably nothing matters, but in my personal scale...well about everything.
509. What was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something? I wrote my first real harmonyvocal part for a song last saturday!!! And it sounds pretty damn good if I may say so! :tickled:
510. What´s your shadow like? Gay.

501. What is the biggest amount of money you have found on a street? Maybe 10 fim or something
502. Cutest thing you know? little puppydogs. :oops:
503. Are white lies acceptable? sometimes
504. Does Easter affect your life in any way? houlidei oujei!
505. There soon will be robots that´ll do all of your housework. Wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee? No. I'd like it to clean the house. I can make my own coffee.
506. Mel Gibson and Passion of the Christ. Gonna see it? Who knows... I don't.
507. Are you a violent person? I think violent things but I've never hit anybody though I would've liked to very much.
508. What matters? Almost everything...almost.
509. What was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something? Maybe when we got "A Warm Glimpse" ready
510. What´s your shadow like? Thin and dark. A bit Tim Burtonish.

lumitalvi said:
I CAN´T THINK OF ANYTHING ANYMORE!!! :yell:
i will send you a very motivational pm shortly. plus your beloved tangtren (sp?) is the new singer for bloodbath. doesn't that make you want to jump around in joy, come up with about a hundred new questions, and incidentally marry me tomorrow?

rahvin said:
i will send you a very motivational pm shortly. plus your beloved tangtren (sp?) is the new singer for bloodbath. doesn't that make you want to jump around in joy, come up with about a hundred new questions, and incidentally marry me tomorrow?

Thanks for the pm :)
hah... Actually all these news today have just made me numb and sort of restless. Mind is not working right now (has it ever??).
I can´t marry you. We have to be engaged first!!! *hands out her hand*
( and make it be very huge diamond in the ring, otherwise I´ll reject you)

lumitalvi said:
I can´t marry you. We have to be engaged first!!! *hands out her hand*
( and make it be very huge diamond in the ring, otherwise I´ll reject you)
:bah: you girls are getting more complicated and formal with each passing day. i suggest passion, you reply with bureaucracy. i suggest intimacy and communion, you want a diamond ring. what is this world coming to? gone are the days when a pineapple and warm-hearted loving would have sufficed. :cry: give me back the days of yore, cruel cold world of hurt! *shakes fist*

rahvin said:
:bah: you girls are getting more complicated and formal with each passing day. i suggest passion, you reply with bureaucracy. i suggest intimacy and communion, you want a diamond ring. what is this world coming to? gone are the days when a pineapple and warm-hearted loving would have sufficed. :cry: give me back the days of yore, cruel cold world of hurt! *shakes fist*

I have to keep up this show so no one could know what really is happening between us... :erk:
I though you understood. I looove your pineapples!
:D *kissssss*

rahvin said:
It´s Peter Tägtgren, and it was me who told you that, so it seems a bit strange you try making the impression here, that you are a devoted follower of the bloodbath-forum, and not at least mentioning that you heard it from elsewhere.
Besides, I also made the suggestion that "someone could tell lumitalvi, she´ll surely be happy to hear about that", but this happened already in the special thread for her ;)

fireangel said:
It´s Peter Tägtgren, and it was me who told you that, so it seems a bit strange you try making the impression here, that you are a devoted follower of the bloodbath-forum, and not at least mentioning that you heard it from elsewhere.
well, since i don't really listen to bloodbath and i can't even spell the name of the guy correctly, i figured it was obvious it was not first-hand information. then again, since maybe lumi was mostly interested in the information, i didn't think the source should have been my first concern.
but yes, i've heard it all from you, and never will i dream of mentioning again things such as this without removing the tiniest shade of doubt that it's not something i have found out myself through hard labour and toil, i promise. ;)

edit: oh, and there's also a thread about it on the chat/off-topic forum, which i'm sure lots of people have already seen. they are positively ripping you off from every direction.