Worst thread ever, heheh

Hearse said:
I can't help it but when I look at Tagtgren he always reminds me of Splinter of Turtles... o_O
somebody link me to a pic of this turt... ahem, man. now i feel forced to gather information on the subject or i'm pretty sure next time i mention anything about him i'll be chastised again on account of not having had dinner with him...

Questions.

511. What colour is your favourite towel??
512. Do you recycle??
513. Would you rather be too cold or too hot??
514. Too tall or too short??
515. Too fat or too thin??
516. Too quiet or too loud??
517. What is your favourite type of cheese??
518. Do you ever go through period where you'll look at the clock at the exact same time each day, but for no real reason (in other words, not because the alarm goes ;))??
519. Do you like having curtains open so you can see out, or do you like having them closed so no one else can see in??
520. Why does a mouse when it's brown??

Questions.

*steps out of shining armour*

rahvin said:
somebody link me to a pic of this turt... ahem, man. now i feel forced to gather information on the subject or i'm pretty sure next time i mention anything about him i'll be chastised again on account of not having had dinner with him...
Splinter is a rat. :p

Rusty said:
Splinter is a rat. :p
i couldn't pretend i was about to say "rat" efficiently without typing the whole word, because "ra" sounds stupid, and a bit like my name anyway. :p
not that i knew what splinter was, mind you. but i supposed it could have been either a turtle or a rat from the series/movies and just picked the easiest option.

518. Do you ever go through period where you'll look at the clock at the exact same time each day, but for no real reason (in other words, not because the alarm goes ;))??

Hell yes! And it´s sick.. 9.04 always.. My birthday by the way.. And no, my clock is not broken! :D

rahvin said:
edit: oh, and there's also a thread about it on the chat/off-topic forum, which i'm sure lots of people have already seen. they are positively ripping you off from every direction.
the guys on off-topic forum for that thread (and thread -starter especially) are the same who are living on Bloodbath/Swanö-board, so they have their own first-hand information :p

Rahvin goes to www.hypocrisy.tv, clicks "pictures", checks out the pic that is in the first row, last one on the right and then admires the pic for some time and then tells me what he thinks. By pm. And with the last pm he did not answer. Ok?? ;)

@Rusty: I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!! Questions!!!!! YAY! I did come up with 20 of those last night. I´ll put them up later today.

511. what colour is your favourite towel?

am i supposed to have one? well, if i did it would be white. towels are white. yes

---------------------------------------------

512. do you recycle?

just the obvious, glass and plastic

513. would you rather be too cold or too hot?

too cold. i hate warm climates

514. too tall or too short?

since i'm too short, i'd like to experience the enticing feeling of being too tall for once

515. too fat or too thin?

well, i'm already too thin, but i like it this way

516. too quiet or too loud?

there is no such thing as too quiet

517. what is your favourite type of cheese?

parmesan cheese

518. do you ever go through periods where you'll look at the clock at the exact same time each day, but for no real reason?

not really, there is always a reason as far as i can see

519. do you like having curtains open so you can see out, or do you like having them closed so no one else can see in?

closed, so i can't see out

520. why does a mouse when it's brown?

question does not compute

511. What colour is your favourite towel??
- blue, what else ;)
512. Do you recycle??
- Sometimes something. Let´s say no.
513. Would you rather be too cold or too hot??
- Too cold. You can always put more clothes on, but hotness you can´t really escape
514. Too tall or too short??
- Too short. They are always cute. :p
515. Too fat or too thin??
- Too thin. Like Rusty, kjähähä
516. Too quiet or too loud??
- Too quiet. If it´s loud I get angry
517. What is your favourite type of cheese??
- Oltermanni :p
- I´ve experienced that maybe twice. It was irritating somehow.
519. Do you like having curtains open so you can see out, or do you like having them closed so no one else can see in??
- Open, but if there starts to be too many people passing by I´d probably close them down.
520. Why does a mouse when it's brown??
- Being dipped in chocolate

Rusty said:
*steps out of shining armour*

Shining armour my ass :tickled:

521. Does knowing lyrics in songs mean a lot to you?
522. Like eating lemons?
523. Do you like to wear parfym/aftershave?
524. Weirdest thing you have drinken?
525. What stuff you know in other cultures than your own, that you concider funny?
526. Is it ok that nowdays EVERYTHING is made to be easier and quicker? (so you don´t have to lift a finger to eat, just think about it and it´s done)
527. How long can you stand complete silence?
528. Do you carry a camera with you just in case someting interesting crosses your path?
529. How long are you able to read a textbook and study before you get sleepy?
530. Harry Potter?
531. Plastic surgeries?
532. Do you like to eat peanuts?
533. Are you allergic to something?
534. When there are pics taken from you, do you always feel you look like crap in them?
535. School-uniforms?
536. Should smoking be denied in public places, like bars for example?
537. A thing that warms your heart when you think back your life?
538. The word is WORMS. How do you pronounce it? (like it´s written or like "wöörms")
539. Ever had sex in a public place? (you can skip this, R :p )
540. What was the last thing you gave to someone?
541. Electric chair, hanging or shooting?
542. Do you ever stop to listen your voice and find it horrible?
543. Have you started to reminding yourself of your parents?

*phew*

@lumi: my dear, can you please edit 543 so that it reads "started reminding yourself of your parents"? otherwise it seems there's something we have to make sure our parents remember...
also, i don't understand 538 at all. :guh:

511. What colour is your favourite towel?? - Red. :cool:
512. Do you recycle?? - Our council is trying a scheme whereby each house has two bins, one for recyclable stuff and one for the rest, so in that way I do.
513. Would you rather be too cold or too hot?? - Too cold, always.
514. Too tall or too short?? - I think too tall.
515. Too fat or too thin?? - Even though I hate being too thin, I'd still take too thin over too fat.
516. Too quiet or too loud?? - Too quiet, I hate noise.
517. What is your favourite type of cheese?? - White stilton with cranberries. *drools*
518. Do you ever go through period where you'll look at the clock at the exact same time each day, but for no real reason (in other words, not because the alarm goes ;))?? - Sometimes I'll notice 11:11 for a few days running.
519. Do you like having curtains open so you can see out, or do you like having them closed so no one else can see in?? - Closed, so no one can see in.
520. Why does a mouse when it's brown?? - Yeah, okay, so I ran out of ideas. :/

521. Does knowing lyrics in songs mean a lot to you? - Well I wouldn't say it means a lot, but I do like to be able to sing along, or know what the song is about.
522. Like eating lemons? - Haha. :) Yes, but I prefer eating limes. ;)
523. Do you like to wear parfym/aftershave? - No, I generally don't like the smell(s).
524. Weirdest thing you have drinken? - A few years ago at a drunken night at a friend's house, three of us made a cocktail from various spirits, beers, milk, coffee, tea, tomato/brown/Worcester/soy sauce, grapes, fruit juice, water, salt, pepper, with grated cheese on top. I didn't drink all of mine.
525. What stuff you know in other cultures than your own, that you concider funny? - Well, there are people wearing black socks out of jealousy, or something... ;) But seriously, there are many many things and I couldn't begin to list them all. :p
526. Is it ok that nowdays EVERYTHING is made to be easier and quicker? (so you don´t have to lift a finger to eat, just think about it and it´s done) - It's certainly fine by me.
527. How long can you stand complete silence? - I don't know, it's never lasted long enough so far. :(
528. Do you carry a camera with you just in case someting interesting crosses your path? - Nope, I leave picture-taking to other people.
529. How long are you able to read a textbook and study before you get sleepy? - Not too long, maybe half an hour. Then it's coffee time.
530. Harry Potter? - Most certainly not.
531. Plastic surgeries? - Snap.
532. Do you like to eat peanuts? - Yeah, I prefer honey-roasted to salted.
533. Are you allergic to something? - Not that I know of.
534. When there are pics taken from you, do you always feel you look like crap in them? - I don't feel it, I know it.
535. School-uniforms? - Weren't that bad, really. I certainly managed.
536. Should smoking be denied in public places, like bars for example? - Preferably, yes.
537. A thing that warms your heart when you think back your life? - The first time I held my neice.
538. The word is WORMS. How do you pronounce it? (like it´s written or like "wöörms") - Actually, wöömz. R's are often not pronounced in English English, they just change the vowel beforehand.
539. Ever had sex in a public place? (you can skip this, R :p ) - Damn right I can.
540. What was the last thing you gave to someone? - Christmas presents, I think... which were mainly CDs/books, and a misanthropia.net print.
541. Electric chair, hanging or shooting? - For me?? All three at the same time, please.
542. Do you ever stop to listen your voice and find it horrible? - Haha, yes, I don't like it, but others seem to.
543. Have you started to reminding yourself of your parents? - Me and my dad laugh exactly the same way (when we watch Friends or something like that), but that's about it.

Questions. :cool:

Rusty said:
538. The word is WORMS. How do you pronounce it? (like it´s written or like "wöörms") - Actually, wöömz. R's are often not pronounced in English English, they just change the vowel beforehand.

Ha! So we were right about that... well my point was in the "o"´s and "ö"´s... I didn´t start to write them like you did, ´cause then you would have made fun of me even more.

Rusty said:
541. Electric chair, hanging or shooting? - For me?? All three at the same time, please.

:(

( you gave me no other choice!!!)

lumitalvi said:
Ha! So we were right about that... well my point was in the "o"´s and "ö"´s... I didn´t start to write them like you did, ´cause then you would have made fun of me even more.
Okay, now you have me confused. I take it that by "we" you don't mean me and you, because I can't remember talking about that... :p

lumitalvi said:
:(

( you gave me no other choice!!!)
Then you give me no other choice:
cute_2.png

Rusty said:
Okay, now you have me confused. I take it that by "we" you don't mean me and you, because I can't remember talking about that... :p

Ässssh... I forgot to mention about this fight a couple of my friends and me are having... Others were saying it´s "worms" and me and some others were saying "wöömz" We won we won!! :p

Rusty said:
Then you give me no other choice:
cute_2.png

Ohshite... no.. not in public!!! :oops:

ok, let's give this a try...

(i might discover something about me i hadn't thought about yet)

1.What is your full name?

valentina

2.How old are you? :heh: (don´t cheat, ladies!!)

24 in two weeks

3.Favourite color?

turquoise

4.Favourite food and drink?

crespelle al gorgonzola, strawberry margarita (frozen)

5.Favourite movie?

the big lebowski

6.Favourite tv-serie?

at the moment, scrubs

7.Favourite cartoon character?

none, i hardly watched any cartoons even when i was a kid

8.Favourite game?

trivial pursuit

9.The sickest thing you know?

doing something bad to people who can't defend themselves, i suppose

10.What is the thing you like doing best? OR

sharing experiences with my boyfriend, and listening to him when he talks about a subject he really likes

10.Is sex the best thing in the world?
( ´cause the pressure of the public eye :lol: )

not the best thing in the world, but i'm glad babies are conceived that way and we need to practice to reach perfection :D

11.The most evil thing anyone has ever said to you?

i don't get along well with my father's "girlfriend", and for that reason he once told me i was a problem in his life.

12.The most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to you?

"you're one of the few human beings i like" :lol:

13.The best gig you´ve ever been to?

opeth - milan - last year

14.What foreign countries you have visited to?

france, switzerland, germany, portugal, england, ireland, finland, czech republic, USA. i think that's it

15.In what foreign countries you´d like to go someday?

russia and sweden, as a start

16.The best coutry in the world?

i couldn't pick one up without regretting not having chosen another one

17.Coffee or tea?

coffee if i'm in italy

18.Milk or water?

milk if it's hot and with sugar

19.The ugliest thing you own?

nothing, i get rid of ugly things

20.The best word in the whole wide world?

aloft

21.What is your job?

i'm going to flood the world with my cv's. i just graduated

22.What would you WANNA do for living?

working in a marketing/ adv company

23. The worst band you know?

cradle of filth?

24. Best season?

spring

25. Who is your best friend?

a girl who demonstrated many times that i'm important for her, and whenever i need her, she's there, providing me with answers to my questions.

26. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

i wouldn't call it a crush, but yeah, i used to like my philosophy teacher a lot

27. The most goodlooking famous person? (Man and a woman)

johnny depp and... tic tic tic tic... gong!

28. Best in Christmas?

what does it mean? err... best wishes? *clown*

29. Do you like sleeping?

i most certainly do

30. Person you´d like to kill or at least make disappear?

i tried making rahvin disappear. he only reduced in size ( :p ), i might have lost my powers

31. Best author?

the prize for the most constant presence on my shelves must go to agatha christie

32. Your favourite book?

samuel beckett - waiting for godot

33. Internet- site you use the most (not your mail-box)?

google

34. What thing pushes your buttons EVERY time it happens?

seeing someone crying, my boyfriend being late (but i'm getting used to the latter)

35. For what are you fanatic for?

me being right :D

36. Support McDonald´s?

i guess i do each time i eat something there

37. Death Metal or Black Metal?

death, no doubts

38. Darkness or light?

light

39.Like Lord of the Rings?

i read part of it, i saw the first two movies, that's as far as i go

40. Who´s the best charachter in it?

gollum

41. Rain or shine?

fog, please

42. What is so horrible thing you´d never do it, you´d rather die?

eating raw tomatoes

43. what colour is your toothbrush?

*goes and checks* violet