Worst thread ever, heheh

*chants "hearse is jealous! hearse is jealous!* :p
well, we didn't cyber. i stopped cybering after the person on the other end turned out to be really a girl!! :oops:
oh, the unbearable shame :ill:

480. if you are robinson, who's your friday?

alfred is

---------------------------------------------

481. if you wear a longsleeve, do you often roll the sleeves up?

yes. that's what i'm doing right now

482. you have this sudden :dopey: for something. do you get it no matter what?

indeed. i don't believe in therapeutic restrain of one's own desires

483. do you enjoy watching romantic comedies or do they make you puke?

they make me sit mesmerized holding a beer, and i get all sentimental when things seem to go awry, and i get even more sentimental during the happy ending, thinking "why not me why not me why not me"

484. there is a picture on the wall but it's not straight. leave it like that?

nope, i straighten it

485. is cleaning a toilet fun?

i'm pretty sure it's not

486. do you know many people that have the same name as you do?

rahvin? no, there was just this one guy... tall and handsome, used to coerce a queen to let him rule her kingdom. died a few years back, deleted from the timeline. whoops

487. is the health of your environment (nature, not people) important to you?

just relatively speaking, not extraordinarily

488. which is more stupid? a) burning books; b) shouting your opinions in the streets

burning books. shouting is rude and lame, but not necessarily a means to promote stupidity

489. priests?

same answer i gave to the "gay people" question :tickled:

490. is cartman fat or just heavy boned?

who the hell is cartman?

480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday? - Evidently I've never read the book/watched the film in question, since I don't know exactly what you mean.
481. If you wear a longsleeve, do you often roll the sleeves up? - No, my arms are too skinny, I prefer to not have to look at them.
482. You have this sudden :dopey: for something. Do you get it no matter what? - Oh yes.
483. Do you enjoy watching romantic comedies or do they make you puke? - They make me smile and build up false hope inside me for a short time and wistful longing for a long time.
484. There is a picture on the wall, but it´s not straight. Leave it like that? - Gods no. Unstraight pictures are just Not On.
485. Is cleaning a toilet fun? - Erm. I've never actually cleaned one. :D
486. Do you know many people that have the same name as you do? - Russell from UM does. ;) He's the only one, and his surname is different, funnily enough.
487. Is the health of your environment (nature, not people) important to you? - I'd like it to be better, but accept that we can't expect it to be like thousands of years ago, so it doesn't bother me too much.
488. Which is more stupid a)burning books b)shouting your opinions in the streets - Burning books.
489. Priests? - Verbs?? :p
490. Is Cartman fat or just heavy boned? - I have to presume you mean the same Cartman as the Cartman from South Park that people keep mentioning. In which case I really don't give the slightest shit, since South Park is one of the most overrated things on tv.

Rusty said:
480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday? - Evidently I've never read the book/watched the film in question, since I don't know exactly what you mean.
"robinson crusoe" by daniel defoe, is a typical humanist novel written at the beginning of the xviii century in the kind of rousseau-ian vein that made geographical discoveries and savages from all lands so popular, in direct connection with the bon sauvage myth theorised by the aforementioned philosopher. in it, a man called robinson crusoe ends up stranded alone on a deserted island for years. he survives through the use of his cunnings and the help of a lonely savage he decided to call "friday" for reasons i can't really remember. the whole plot tries to prove how man can dominate and cooperate with nature in a purely technical, proto-scientific way, as purported by the new philosophical trend of the period: enlightenment.

I see, thank you. I must say, I prefer books about elves though.

480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday? - I don't think I have one yet.

Damn, I hoped I'd be able to give a more interesting answer than that. :p

rahvin said:
"robinson crusoe" by daniel defoe, is a typical humanist novel written at the beginning of the xviii century in the kind of rousseau-ian vein that made geographical discoveries and savages from all lands so popular, in direct connection with the bon sauvage myth theorised by the aforementioned philosopher. in it, a man called robinson crusoe ends up stranded alone on a deserted island for years. he survives through the use of his cunnings and the help of a lonely savage he decided to call "friday" for reasons i can't really remember. the whole plot tries to prove how man can dominate and cooperate with nature in a purely technical, proto-scientific way, as purported by the new philosophical trend of the period: enlightenment.

Your language is waaaayyy toooo fine. :erk:

@Hearse: I know you want my address so bad you have stalked me for months. I had to pm. It was the only choice I had. You are sick and you scare me.

:tickled:

I ignored a shitload of previous questions cause .... I didn't feel like answering to them. Sue me. Here we go.

480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday? That's like asking "Who's your gay friend?" Not gonna answer.
481. If you wear a longsleeve, do you often roll the sleeves up? At times.
482. You have this sudden :dopey: for something. Do you get it no matter what? No. Jennifer Love Hewitt is still in USA without me. But I do buy stuff if I have the money. I think I'm gonna buy a new guitar at some point.
483. Do you enjoy watching romantic comedies or do they make you puke? Romantic comedies rule. Even the worst college-bullshit.
484. There is a picture on the wall, but it´s not straight. Leave it like that? Not at home.
485. Is cleaning a toilet fun? Yes. Standing there spilling water all over and angrily brushing the floor makes me feel like Superman.
486. Do you know many people that have the same name as you do? A few.
487. Is the health of your environment (nature, not people) important to you? No. I don't throw garbage around or stuff, and factories spoiling the air and water pisses me off but there's nothing I can do.
488. Which is more stupid a)burning books b)shouting your opinions in the streets Burning books. By shouting an opinion one might actually accomplish something.
489. Priests? I've met a few very cool priests.
490. Is Cartman fat or just heavy boned? Fat. And RUSTY!!!! You're just plain wrong by saying South Park is overrated! :yell:

480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday? Me
481. If you wear a longsleeve, do you often roll the sleeves up? Usually... because the sleeves are a bit too short for me.
482. You have this sudden :dopey: for something. Do you get it no matter what? No
483. Do you enjoy watching romantic comedies or do they make you puke? Sometimes to both
484. There is a picture on the wall, but it´s not straight. Leave it like that? If it belongs to me then I'll probably do something
485. Is cleaning a toilet fun? No
486. Do you know many people that have the same name as you do? 3 I guess
487. Is the health of your environment (nature, not people) important to you? I don't think about it much
488. Which is more stupid a)burning books b)shouting your opinions in the streets both
489. Priests? Are
490. Is Cartman fat or just heavy boned? BEEFCAKE!! BEEFCAKE!!!!!

480. If you are Robinson, who´s your Friday?
- Jarkko
481. If you wear a longsleeve, do you often roll the sleeves up?
- All the time. My skin is damaged from my elbows from always lifting them up and rolling them down and going on and on...
482. You have this sudden :dopey: for something. Do you get it no matter what?
- If it´s Hypo, yes. If it´s candy, yes.
483. Do you enjoy watching romantic comedies or do they make you puke?
- Enjoy much, they are relaxing.
484. There is a picture on the wall, but it´s not straight. Leave it like that?
- Leave it.
485. Is cleaning a toilet fun?
- Hell no. And it has to be done way too often.
486. Do you know many people that have the same name as you do?
- A couple. I quess it´s not that common.
487. Is the health of your environment (nature, not people) important to you?
- Not really, but I think it could be.
488. Which is more stupid a)burning books b)shouting your opinions in the streets
- Burning
489. Priests?
- Depends on a person. umm.. they can be scary.
490. Is Cartman fat or just heavy boned?
- Heavy boned, sure!

491. If you are hungry, but don´t eat, how does your body react?
492. Do you still laugh with the same joy like you did when you were a kid?
493. Do you drink milk?
494. What does an extremely loud voice do to you?
495. That fucking....

491. If you are hungry, but don´t eat, how does your body react? It's doing it now. My stomach starts to growl and feel like a vacuum
492. Do you still laugh with the same joy like you did when you were a kid? More
493. Do you drink milk? Not much
494. What does an extremely loud voice do to you? Ummm... hurt my ears?
495. That fucking.... ceiling of our training pad!!! :mad:

491. If you are hungry, but don´t eat, how does your body react? I get....more hungry? And tired and not willing to move a muscle.
492. Do you still laugh with the same joy like you did when you were a kid? Maybe even with more joy.
493. Do you drink milk? In coffee and with cerials.
494. What does an extremely loud voice do to you? If it's sudden like "bang" I feel violent and fucking angry for two second.
495. That fucking.... Chris Cornell just knows how to do his shit.

491. if you're hungry but don't eat, how does your body react

i get queasy and after a couple of days experience painful stomach contraptions

492. do you still laugh with the same joy as you did when you were a kid?

possibly even more, as i tend to see more funny sides in things

493. do you drink milk?

at times, not regularly

494. what does an extremely loud voice do to you?

makes me want to kill the owner

495. that fucking...

distance

Windom Pearl said:
And RUSTY!!!! You're just plain wrong by saying South Park is overrated! :yell:
You're right, I forgot to add "incredibly" before it.

491. If you are hungry, but don´t eat, how does your body react? - I get light-headed and generally fall over.
492. Do you still laugh with the same joy like you did when you were a kid? - Yes, but not as often.
493. Do you drink milk? - Never on its own, I don't like it like that. I put a little bit in coffee, a bit more in tea, and i can drink it from the bottom of the cereal bowl if I put enough sugar on the cereal beforehand.
494. What does an extremely loud voice do to you? - Makes me want to do nasty things to that person.
495. That fucking.... life.

496. Is rubbing a fork against a plate the most wonderful sound you know?
497. Do you have any habits that your friends consider as sick?
498. Are you good at counting numbers inside your head?
499. Do you play different roles around different people?
Wuhuu! Party!
500. When you go to a sight-seeing or a thing like that, do you prefer a guide with you or do you want to explore everthing yourself?

496. Is rubbing a fork against a plate the most wonderful sound you know? - NO!! GOOD GODS, NO!!!!
497. Do you have any habits that your friends consider as sick? - Not that I know of, but then I can't really think of many bad habits I have that would be publicly known anyway.
498. Are you good at counting numbers inside your head? - Counting?? Yes. Adding?? Yes. So, yes.
499. Do you play different roles around different people? - Erm, I don't change myself to fit different people, if that's what you mean.
500. When you go to a sight-seeing or a thing like that, do you prefer a guide with you or do you want to explore everthing yourself? - It depends on the place, really. Somewhere like a stately house, I'd rather have some sort of guide because there's only so much exploring you can do in a place like that. But a castle would probably be much more explorer friendly, so I'd kick any guide in the shins and skip away to explore.

Woohoo, halfway. :D And it only took 5-6 weeks, so another 5-6 weeks and you'll be done with it. Isn't that uplifting?? :)

496. is rubbing a fork against a plate the most beautiful sound you know?

i know of many sounds that are much more beautiful than this, such as the sound of 300 pigs being slowly ripped apart limb by limb

497. do you have any habits that your friends consider sick?

a general obsession for organizing stuff in huge databases that are never complete is usually regarded as my only, or at least most severe, compulsion

498. are you good at counting numbers inside your head?

does it require any skill at all? oh wait... i see what you mean now: yes, i'm rather good at making sums or moltiplications in my head because it happens often in my job that i have to

499. do you play different roles around different people?

i play no part around my friends and almost everyone else: in the former case it's not needed, in the latter it's not worth the effort. it might however happen that i use strategies around some people on occasions

500. when you go to a sight-seeing or a thing like that, do you prefer a guide with you or do you want to explore everything by yourself?

no guide, i need a personal fruition of whatever i'm seeing

496. Is rubbing a fork against a plate the most wonderful sound you know? NO
497. Do you have any habits that your friends consider as sick? Some
498. Are you good at counting numbers inside your head? Pretty good
499. Do you play different roles around different people? No
Wuhuu! Party! No Party (a quote)
500. When you go to a sight-seeing or a thing like that, do you prefer a guide with you or do you want to explore everthing yourself? Myself

501. What is the biggest amount of money you have found on a street?
502. Cutest thing you know?
503. Are white lies acceptable?
504. Does Easter affect your life in any way?
505. There soon will be robots that´ll do all of your housework. Wanna have a robot making you a cup of coffee?
506. Mel Gibson and Passion of the Christ. Gonna see it?
507. Are you a violent person?
508. What matters?
509. What was the latest thing on which you felt you had accomplished something?
510. What´s your shadow like?