Worst thread ever, heheh

@lumi: careful with the much better man propaganda, it's too wild for him to buy it. :p stick to "he's the only one available for now and i feel so lonely i'd date a dead mongoose" for added credibility. :p

rahvin said:
@lumi: careful with the much better man propaganda, it's too wild for him to buy it. :p stick to "he's the only one available for now and i feel so lonely i'd date a dead mongoose" for added credibility. :p

oohh.. shit. You are so right! I´m not good at this "making my ex jealous"-thing.
Rusty! You drove me to another man´s greedy arms!! (since I know that rahvin is only taking advantage of this situation ;) )
There I will be.. at Tuska.. showing happy face to others, but crying inside.
Does this make you happy????

and Hearse is a good bored boy to answer my crappy quizzzzzes. :D

lumitalvi said:
Rusty! You drove me to another man´s greedy arms!! (since I know that rahvin is only taking advantage of this situation ;) )
*chuckles cruelly in a corner, watching lumi's body with covetous, greedy eyes, ready to spirit her away into his scantily-lit, dirty lair in the mountains*
:err:

Right.

I want to go to Tuska, quite a lot. But, I can't go to Tuska. So stop having a go at me. :p Still, I could always swing by Tampere to get that arsemolesting. :D

Lumi, if you broke up with me because of things I can't even control, then you were never right for me in the first place. And ask more questions. :yell:

I'm sure he'll be delighted that you refer to being "stuck" to him. Just the words a man dreams of hearing. ;)

@lumi: in that pic you look blue. :tickled: sorry, i just had to crack that joke, you know. anyway, i think it's ok you being stuck with me forever, you look cute and i need something to go with all my dark blue clothes anyway. :p i don't mind that you said "stuck" because i'm sure you meant it in a very respectful way and not as in "he just glued my right arm to his waist", although in fact that's what i did.

@rusty: can we know why or is it personal? i don't mean to stick my nose in, but in case there's anything we can do to help...

You glued her arm to you, and you chose your waist?? :p

And there's nothing you could do to help. It's just one of those things. [/lame saying] ;)

181. Do you actually read others answers? - Yes, that's part of the reason I love threads like this. I get to find out completely pointless and useless, yet strangely interesting, things about people I don't know very well.
182. What do you think of Marko? - He's gay.
183. What do you think of Toni? - He has good hair.
184. What do you think of Lassi? - His face never seems to change expression, ever, no matter what's happening in the picture.
185. What do you think of Horza? - Grumpy.
186. What do you think of Tooled? - Seems to post in Finnish more often than most.
187. What do you think of Hearse? - Asks too many sex-questions, and thusly is boring. ;)
188. What do you think of Maza? - Should get a new avatar.
189. What do you think of these 'what do you think of X" queries? :p - Could get interesting soon. ;)
190. What do you think of Farmakon? - They included my name in their CD booklet so they must rule all, no matter what music they play or what their personalities are like.

191-196; 198-199 - Dunno.
197. What makes you lust for the opposite sex? - The opposite sex.
200. did you feel uncomfortable answering to these questions? - No, just bored. See??
201. Want more sex related questions? :p - Only if you make them virgin-friendly. :p