Worst thread ever, heheh

rahvin said:
@rusty: think about it: he's gonna throw up a bunch of questions involving sex, sex, and possibly more about sex later on. it will be extremely entertaining just to see everyone get all prudish about it. ;)
Well if that's the case I won't be able to answer most of Hearse's questions anyway. :p

Rusty said:
Well if that's the case I won't be able to answer most of Hearse's questions anyway. :p
at least there's some variety: you'll provide the new-to-this-business, hopefully expectant pov and i'll go for the disillusioned, looking-down-the-barrel-of-a-gun style. we might become the next big thing in, err, eastern europe? :err:

"big thing", hur-hur. But most of my answers to these potential questions will just be "I don't know", so there wouldn't be much variety really.

101. Do you like Nine Inch Nails? (inspired by Rusty´s "avatar"-words) Yes, though they've made alot of shit. Pretty Hate Machine is good, so are parts of The Downward Spiral. That's it.
102. Have you ever worn a beret? You like ´em in general? No, unless we count your yellow beret which didn't fit me at all.

103. You run towards a corner, pull the carpet from the floor and find a secret passage like in old movies. What do you see when you open the hatch? And orgy. For me! Nice.
104. Which is scarier weapon: a dirty knife or a huge stick with nails put into it? Stick with nails.

105. Long skirts or short ones? I don't wear skirts.
106. How do you usually spend your Saturday nights? Looking back it seems I'm drunk.

107. What is the worst illness you´ve had? Mononucleosis. Fucking terrible.
108. Seen a dead person? in real life, I mean. There are no dead persons in real life, only in TV.

109. The most stupid thing you did during your childhood? I've done really stupid things only as "adult."
110. Math or languages? Languages.

111. Blonds or brunettes? Depends on the purpose of usage.
112. The best ice cream tastes like...? Chocolate. Plain and simple.

113. Have you ever walked out from a movie theatre in the middle of the show ´cause the movie sucked so hard? No.
114. What thing did you bought, paid lots and didn´t even like the result?

115. Are you able to see things often from another persons angle? Yes, but I usually choose not to.
116. Have you kept a diary? Not really.

117. What magazines you like to read? Pelit, Inferno, Soundi, EM.
118. Is the world now scarier place than it was when you grew up? Yes, at least to me.

119. Are you bi-sexual? No, which is a shame, cause I know I'd be great in doing blowjobs.
120. Enough yet? :p YES!!!

Rusty said:
134. Could somebody else please take over? - I vote for no. You are the question-master (mistress??).

Mistress :) You changed your avatar :cry: that last one was sooo cute... :)

Windom Pearl said:
120. Enough yet? :p YES!!!

Thank you!!!!And thanks for lending the keyboards and Saija ;) for a couple of minutes. I´ll come to drink more tea soon when you´re around too.

So hey guys. The Question-Demon is back again, at least for today. There´s no internet connection in our new place yet ( :erk: ) so I have to do this at work.
Rusty pllllllleassssee come to Tuska :)!!! And all you others too!
I´ll try to make some more q´s up later. Now I have some other shit to do.

Fine. Avatar re-instated. :bah:

And I know you're a mistress rather than a master, if that's what you thought I was asking. I just don't like using the word "mistress" since it always makes me think of really old-fashioned public school teachers who are really stict and cane pupils all the time for doing the slightest thing wrong. That was all. :p

As for Tuska, I don't know yet. I can't decide until I know more, which might not be for some time yet. ;)

And as for more questions, hurry up. :(

YAY!!! The cutie is back! :D
Allrightie, misunderstood the mistress-thingie, my mistake, SORRY. :p
How about me deciding the Tuska-matter for you, hm? So...*thinks*
Got it! You´re coming.

I have a break in 5 minutes (I have to take a piss before my head explodes). When I come back I´ll create shit again.

141. Who would you wanna meet? (dead or alive)
142. Politics?

143. Are a good cook?
144. Do you like cleaning?

145. Suicide is...?
146. What do you think about men who dress in skirts and wear make up?

147. Are policemen our friends or enemies?
148. Are you afraid of going to a dentist?

149. How do you want to die?
150. Tell me what you think of me.

151. What is the most stupid stereotype?
152. Would you rather be an actor or a POPstar?

153. Britney or Christina?
154. What is/was your favourite toy?

155. Did your parents read bedtime stories to you?
156. Are you afraid giving speeches?

157. Blacksmith or shoemaker?
158. Wiccas are...?

159. Do you consider yourself as a patient person?
160. Wanna go out when it´s raining?

141. who would you wanna meet? (dead or alive)

about 80% of ultimatemetal forum members

---------------------------------------------

142. politics?

interesting opportunity for when i'll be older, if i ever reach old age

143. are you a good cook?

average

144. do you like cleaning?

yeah, i find it rewarding

145. suicide is...?

too easy a way out

146. what do you think about men who dress in skirts and wear make up?

if they feel good about it it's fine by me, but if they do it as a fashion statement or to belong to a group i think they're full of shit

147. are policemen our friends or enemies?

friends

148. are you afraid of going to the dentist?

nope. my teeth never required intervention so far

149. how do you want to die?

taking the bullet meant for someone else

150. tell me what you think of me

i don't really know you very well, but you're entertaining, you got initiative, you're often online and you can take jokes, which means i like you. ;)

151. what is the most stupid stereotype?

all rulers are assholes

152. would you rather be an actor or a popstar?

actor

153. britney or christina?

britney. some of her songs do rock. or pop. whatever

154. what is/was your favourite toy?

i never liked toys that much, i used to play without. and at some point there simply was a computer as a substitute all the time

155. did your parents read bedtime stories to you?

they started when i was three and gave up five months later because i wanted to read them myself and started learning to

156. are you afraid of giving speeches?

not at all, i'm pretty much at ease talking in public

157. blacksmith or shoemaker?

blacksmith

158. wiccas are...?

a silly new-ageish cult

159. do you consider yourself as a patient person?

quite possibly the least patient person i know

160. wanna go out when it's raining?

why not?

btw, lumi, since you're coming to tuska you should check out a couple of threads on the dark tranquillity board. i'm organizing some big stuff with all um forum members who'll be there. i'll pm you about it at some point anyway.

141. Who would you wanna meet? (dead or alive) - I can't say I'm bothered about meeting 'famous' people. Just a few (or more) people I've met online. :D
142. Politics? - Is a very boring thing to talk about, especially on a metal forum.

143. Are a good cook? - Not particularly, but I don't think I'm too bad either. Stuff usually turns out okay, eventually.
144. Do you like cleaning? - No, I haven't done my room in months. :erk:

145. Suicide is...? - Often tempting, but unfortunately not something I'll be doing in the near future.
146. What do you think about men who dress in skirts and wear make up? - I dunno, Rahvin seems okay to me.

147. Are policemen our friends or enemies? - Both.
148. Are you afraid of going to a dentist? - Well it means I'll have to interact with another human being in person, so it's scary in that sense. The actual teeth-thing I'm not bothered about.

149. How do you want to die? - I'll be boring and say "in my sleep". Preferably in the presence of a girlfriend or wife or some such person, although it's not likely.
150. Tell me what you think of me. - Interesting, funny, friendly, but yeah I don't know you very well. :p

151. What is the most stupid stereotype? - All of them.
152. Would you rather be an actor or a POPstar? - Actor.

153. Britney or Christina? - Not Christina, ever.
154. What is/was your favourite toy? - I don't think teddy bears or footballs count as "toys", so probably some Turtles figures. MASK used to be amazing too.

155. Did your parents read bedtime stories to you? - Yes, and my neice also reads me a story at her bedtime when she comes to visit. :Spin:
156. Are you afraid giving speeches? - I'm afraid of speaking in general, so yes.

157. Blacksmith or shoemaker? - Blacksmith sounds better.
158. Wiccas are...? - Types of basket?? :confused: :p

159. Do you consider yourself as a patient person? - I do. I might get a little annoyed if I'm waiting, but I don't let it bother me too much.
160. Wanna go out when it´s raining? - Oh yes, I love fine rain falling on my head for some reason. I don't often go out in it though, I just want to.

Okay, I have a question:

161: What do you think of me??

If you can do it, so can I. :D

Rusty said:
Okay, I have a question:

161: What do you think of me??

If you can do it, so can I.

Fuuu-uck! I was hoping no one would do this!! :p
Well, first of all I think you are a bit hard on yourself. You seem very interesting and nice, goodgood person. I don´t wanna start MSNMessenger with just anyone, you know.

But I WILL hate you if you don´t come to Tuska. :bah:

161. what do you think of me?

you seem to be a rather shy person who doesn't think highly enough of himself. after all you're nice and witty and there's no reason why you shouldn't qualify for achieving appreciation, respect, and love through human relationships.
still, you are not that good at formulating questions, as you should have made it sound more like "what do you think of rusty?" to avoid misunderstandings when everyone else will start posting the very same question concerning themselves. ;)

lumitalvi said:
Fuuu-uck! I was hoping no one would do this!! :p
Well, first of all I think you are a bit hard on yourself. You seem very interesting and nice, goodgood person. I don´t wanna start MSNMessenger with just anyone, you know.

But I WILL hate you if you don´t come to Tuska. :bah:
You started it. :bah: Also, please number your answers, and don't skip some questions in order to answer a later question. :D In other words: answer the rest, dammit.

rahvin said:
still, you are not that good at formulating questions, as you should have made it sound more like "what do you think of rusty?" to avoid misunderstandings when everyone else will start posting the very same question concerning themselves.
Kick me while I'm down, why don't you??

162. What do you think of rahvin??

;)