Worst Vocalists In Metal

James LaBrie is a brilliant singer, whats so wrong with him?! even if u dont like DT u can surely admit that guy can belt it out!

sure, he's technically a pretty good singer, but THAT TONE
AHHH\

i have nightmares about it. god damn is it ever fucking whiny and annoying.

I couldn't believe it when I heard him talk on one of the DVDs, his speaking voice is actually pretty normal and non-annoying. I don't know what his deal is.

in my opinion james labrie is extreemly annoying, i'd rather hear nails on a chalk board... thats my opionion.

i also think Phil Anselmo is an amazing singer. what dont you guys like about him?

Matt heafy from trivium sounds like a terrible imitation of James Hetfield... someone let him know he sucks. thats not an opinion, thats a fact.

You people here don't listen to much music it seems :heh:

Listing guys like LaBrie, Maynard or Jonathan Davis is just plain gay. It's not like anyone should like them, but definetly none of them is shite or even bad.

Udo. By far. Also the guy from Grave Digger. Bu they're also the worst band ever.

You people here don't listen to much music it seems :heh:

Listing guys like LaBrie, Maynard or Jonathan Davis is just plain gay. It's not like anyone should like them, but definetly none of them is shite or even bad.

LaBrie and Maynard are not shite. Johnathan Davis, however, has the progressively become worse with each new album.. Sure he was fairly original in his style at first.. But originality doesn't always = good.
He is now a multi-millionaire, yet his whining tone is now worse than ever.. And once again, the korn-babble nonsense is just fucking awful. He is shite. He is bad. You may like his style, sure, but he really isn't talented in the slightest bit.

LaBrie sounds pretty good on studio recordings but on the Scenes from New York dvd he sounds awful, can't hit or hold the notes, and makes a general ass of himself.

..Still better than Johnathan Davis.. I'd say that LaBrie hit's some difficult notes, whereas Davis is just whining..and he even manages to do it worse live than on record.

LaBrie is great... just not as DT's singer...not that hes NEVER done anything good... hes had some great moments... but still... Im always amazed that someone thought gay ass Opera singing fit well over progressive heavy metal...some of it fits. like Rob Halford.. because he has some balls... and I bet u can all see the irony in that...

DT should only have vocals on the slow tracks or softer parts...epic metal and faggy whining dont go well together. even if the guy can hold a high C for 9 minutes...

Dani Filth sounds like a tortured pig! Burzum on the early records sounds horrible (i do like the distorted vocals on filosofem though)!
And to those who says king Diamond and Shagrath are the worst.. I'd say they're the top 5 best vocalists ever!!! Shagrath has one of most powerful black/death/metal-voices and King Diamond is definitely the KING!!! That's it!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh i forgot, I love this band but the vocals on the first Gorgoroth record reminds me a bit of Donald Duck singing..