"you just don't understand"

All metalcore bands have certain attributes that binds them together, attributes that makes them metalcore. If one does not appreciate those attributes, that does in no way make them "narrow minded". People toss out expressions like that way too easily.

saying all metalcore bands are similar enough that one could not find a single artist they appreciate within the genre because one heard a Killswitch Engage song once and thought it was teh geigh is like... well, saying the same thing about metal but switching the band to Children Of Bodom.

narrow fucking minded.

Teh Grimarse said:
saying all metalcore bands are similar enough that one could not find a single artist they appreciate within the genre because one heard a Killswitch Engage song once and thought it was teh geigh is like... well, saying the same thing about metal but switching the band to Children Of Bodom.

narrow fucking minded.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what everyone do. :lol:

I've heard 1-4 songs from maybe six or seven metacore bands. I didn't like any of them, does that make me narrow minded?

Okay Grimace. Give me a good way to get my boyfriend to hear these guys, because I'm pretty sure he'd like them EXCEPT if I show them to him he won't. So I need to figure out another way......

ok, I like metal core. About other genres, any genres. I used to listen to a few songs by some band and if I didnt like em, I stoped and never came back to that band again. I know that it was my mistake though. As, its really stupid to judge a band or genre by a few songs. Or judge a genre by a few bands. These things are too many-sided to take them that shallow.

Susperia said:
Okay Grimace. Give me a good way to get my boyfriend to hear these guys, because I'm pretty sure he'd like them EXCEPT if I show them to him he won't. So I need to figure out another way......

Have Grimace talk to him >_>;;

YEAH LOL LETS TAKE WHAT I SAID SERIOUSLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Susperia said:
Give me a good way to get my boyfriend to hear these guys

does he have friends?

burn a copy and give it to his friend and tell them not to tell him you did what you did.

does he have a car/stereo?

put a copy in one of the above and hope he doesn't change the cd before hearing it.

also

tell him a very very wise man named after a big blue McDonalds character told him to get down with it.

that'll work.