You laugh, you lose

memes-poker-face.jpg

Something weird I've noticed in Spanish rage comics is that the names like "Herp, Derp, Derpina, Herpina" are "Fucken, Fuckencio, Fuckencia." I get how derp could be used as a random name, but how the fuck do you get Fuckencio? I'm almost certain that it's taken from the English word fuck, because the letter k is hardly ever used in Spanish. My guess is that it's a fucking play on how fucking much English speakers fucking say fuck.

ragestache_4383_1322143202.jpg

ragestache_3638_1322071205.jpg

ragestache_4272_1322064007.jpg

Something weird I've noticed in Spanish rage comics is that the names like "Herp, Derp, Derpina, Herpina" are "Fucken, Fuckencio, Fuckencia." I get how derp could be used as a random name, but how the fuck do you get Fuckencio? I'm almost certain that it's taken from the English word fuck, because the letter k is hardly ever used in Spanish. My guess is that it's a fucking play on how fucking much English speakers fucking say fuck.

I think it's hilarious. They also use Putencio/a and Lolencio/a. Somehow that says more to me about how the names really are interchangeable without losing any of the effects. Speaking of that, why don't we all just use John Doe?

I fucking doubt that. When I fucking lived in fucking New Jersey I fucking said fuck in every fucking sentence. Seriously, it got to the point where "fucking..." became my new "ummmmm."

I think it's hilarious. They also use Putencio/a and Lolencio/a. Somehow that says more to me about how the names really are interchangeable without losing any of the effects. Speaking of that, why don't we all just use John Doe?

Jajaja, Putencio/a. I haven't read enough to see that, but that's funny.

:lol: I've used "fucking" as "ummm". I like the guys that just keep dropping f-bombs when then lose their train of thought: "So yeah, I went to the bar and fuckin'... fuckin'... fuckin'... fuck what was that fuckin' bitch's name again?"

I love how the word fuck has evolved. I'm pretty sure it's related to the Latin "facere," which means to do and to make. The c in facere was pronounced as a k to my knowledge. Now the word is basically used as an emphasizer. Not only that, but it's like the only word in English that can take the form of many parts of speech.

Noun: A fuck
Verb: To fuck
Adverb: Fucking
Adjective: Fucked
Interjection: Fuck!

Jajaja, Putencio/a. I haven't read enough to see that, but that's funny.

Maybe this belongs in the language thread, but I've finally figured that 'jajaja' stuff that Spanish speaking people from all over the world do on the internet. When you pronounce it, it's basically the sound of laughing. It used to irk the shit out of me at first, as my mind kept wandering to the Swedish expression 'ja ja ja', which pretty much means 'yeah, whatever', as in you're not fucking interested. So at first I took offense, but now I know better. :p