Your favorite hated/underrated albums

Hawk said:
I would say this is true for every Anacrusis album. But then, when it comes to Anacrusis I am a fanboy :D

Yep I agree! ..... I know you are thats How I first met you years ago in a Anacrusis thread I made in General Music :D its cool we like ALOT of the same wierd bands Like John Arch!

JonnyD said:
Yep I agree! ..... I know you are thats How I first met you years ago in a Anacrusis thread I made in General Music :D its cool we like ALOT of the same wierd bands Like John Arch!
Really?? I don't even remember that. Thats cool!! I'll try and find that tread. :)

As for liking the same weird shit. We have a saying here in the Netherlands:

Like seeks out like :lol:

I really find it hard to name any favorite Anacrusis albums or songs. It depends on my mood. Being a fanboy I like it all!!! :headbang:

NP: Canibal Corpse - The Wretched Spawn

Hawk said:
Really?? I don't even remember that. Thats cool!! I'll try and find that tread. :)

As for liking the same weird shit. We have a saying here in the Netherlands:

Like seeks out like :lol:

I really find it hard to name any favorite Anacrusis albums or songs. It depends on my mood. Being a fanboy I like it all!!! :headbang:

NP: Canibal Corpse - The Wretched Spawn
The Thread is About 2 years old now I think if I'm correct, I remember it Because I thought the Hawk in your Ava Was cool!

Thats a good point!!!! hahaha

Sound the Alarm was the the First song I heard/Saw I got it on a Video Comp called Rock Video Monthly years ago and I Always LOVED it! but it took me many years To track them down again I Got Manic Last year on Cassette from Metal Blade Records for .45 cents and Fell in love with it!

JonnyD said:
The Thread is About 2 years old now I think if I'm correct, I remember it Because I thought the Hawk in your Ava Was cool!

Thats a good point!!!! hahaha

Sound the Alarm was the the First song I heard/Saw I got it on a Video Comp called Rock Video Monthly years ago and I Always LOVED it! but it took me many years To track them down again I Got Manic Last year on Cassette from Metal Blade Records for .45 cents and Fell in love with it!
Just for the sake of being sure; you *do* know that you can download *all* their albums, some demo's and a few live songs on their homepage right?

http://apogee.whack.org/~ken/anacrusis media/anac_MP3.htm

You sound as if you have not all their albums on cd.
Just to be sure.

Hawk said:
Just for the sake of being sure; you *do* know that you can download *all* their albums, some demo's and a few live songs on their homepage right?

http://apogee.whack.org/%7Eken/anacrusis%20media/anac_MP3.htm

You sound as if you have not all their albums on cd.
Just to be sure.
hahahahaha ofcourse I just did Manic the other day I'm on Dial Up so when I D/l music it slows my Browser down so thats why I havnt gotten them all yet and I have read the Anacrusis story several times! and I have all the Bootlegs they have up there already :D But Thanks Hawk!

ok.. here goes nothing,..

Korn - Follow the Leader
I know this album is extremely bad and not worth to be called "metal" but for me it's one hour of memories of a hot summer :D

Marduk - Panzerdivision Marduk..
everyone here in the netherlands seem to hate marduk because they have so many gigs here.. For myself, I can imagine why they come here.. cheap cigarettes, booze and drugs.. (yeah.. I know the singer of HIM.. I'm very embarrassed, but it gives some insight in the living of Scandinavians..) but anyway.. I really like this album.. fast black metal, reminds me of Immortal and, in some way of Darkthrone..

Hmmm........
Iron Maiden-Brave New World
Slayer-Divine Intervention & God Hates Us All
King Diamond-House of God

I seem to disagree with many people on these

I don't know if this is a "hated" album, but it certainly is underrated:

Motorhead - Another Perfect Day (FUCKING BRILLIANT ALBUM!)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
I don't know if this is a "hated" album, but it certainly is underrated:

Motorhead - Another Perfect Day (FUCKING BRILLIANT ALBUM!)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Then I must be a bad boy, because it's among the least favorites in my list (and I have all albums).
56.gif

Cinderella - "Night Songs"

Sure it sold millions, but many "real metal-heads" would say it's pussy hair metal. That album rocked. I would give my right nut to sing like Tom or play guitar like him, much less both. That's one hair album that rips. '''

bryant

Well if any band is underrated, it is Tad Morose. Though Vanden Plas is my personal fave, I think TM is more accessable to the "average" metal fan and "oldschool" metal fan. They are just a killer band and I can't listen to them enough.

Bryant