Your style...

not even one?

no, not even one :)
there aren't any shops here and i don't believe in on-line clothes shop, since i'm skinny and there aren't any sizes for me.
but at least i don't think that's important, i don't need a t-shirt to show that i appreciate a musician or to prove that i'm true.

oh man! i know this too...
it looks so stupid if you stand up and there is a chair hainging in your chains...:D
Yeah, in the art room we get stools instead of chairs, and my chain always get caught in the bit where the legs meet the seat, so I end up walking around with a stool hanging off my leg :rofl:

Excuse·All·The·Blood;6063820 said:
no, not even one :)
there aren't any shops here and i don't believe in on-line clothes shop, since i'm skinny and there aren't any sizes for me.
but at least i don't think that's important, i don't need a t-shirt to show that i appreciate a musician or to prove that i'm true.

me too, sometimes I want one, but only for myself.. like to wear it only in home to feel proud ;) :p

Two mottos in my life currently- 1)Live life as a concert 2)Everyday is Halloween

leather jacket, Harley-Davidson leather pants, tight jeans- black, gray, blue. i'm not really into sneakers, though they're really comfy. i like my cowboy boots and big snowboots. my Docs are still decent and when it's really warm i like patent leather flats, black red or gold. I don't bother much with heels unless i'm doing formal. i'm 5'8 anyway.

i like long skirts. i have floor-length leather and celtic prints. for when i want the goth look. i have what i now call a Vreth kilt haha. $10 at a thrift shop. girly skirts. i have such a boner for the rocked-out suit look. tons of suit jackets, skirts, slacks, ties. the real shit, not the hot topic rip off look. I have a lot of black and white so i go crazy with makeup. it's always 1986 with eye makeup and blush.

my specialty- hand sewn/altered stuff. my main hoodie is a plain black with pieces of too-huge Opeth tshirts sewn on the back, with a small "O" logo on the top left chest, pockets, etc. almost all of my shirts are altered. i never really like the girly shirts at shows, and i hate how they fit my body. i have a weird body type. i take regular t's, cut the neck so it's wide and lower, above the top of the print, cut the bottom up to my hips or so then i fold the sides over and around my body til the shirt fits to my shape. then solid stitches go in. i'm too flakey to figure out a sewing machine so i do everything by hand. :cry:

i over-accessorize like nobody's business. kinda like i write way too much. ear piercings, monroe, a few others- but those aren't a "metal" thing for me. 3-4 necklaces at a time, always stuff relatives gave me, sentimental things. rings on every finger unless i'm playing. watch. medical bracelet. wallet with chain. one chain has its obvious purpose, but the other one is longer and thicker.. it's just badass haha. the wallet is patent leather leopard print. :lol:

belts. lots of belts. studs, pyramids, leather, waist, cinchers, etc. i can't choose just one so i wear however many work.

the only things that really represent metal purposefully are the leather and band shirts.

oh thanks for the Hefner thing! my fave pjs- Barbie, pink guitars and hearts, and Eeyore. i'm proud. :lol:

Well, I like dark colours, but not only. People who see me think that I am "metal". And when they see me in black, always call me witch or satanist x/ And of course, they ask me "what is taste of cat"