2008 Albums

I think the BMD and DO drums fit the music and feeling on the albums absolutely perfect. The simplicity really brings out the feeling in the music.

Yes they does, I mean I think the drums on BMD are really powerful but that doesnt mean that theres groove which I think.

Hell, I have never heard any great grooves from lars, its just so basic drumming what he does. And I dont think that jonas' drumming have that much of a groove neither, atleast on BM and DO, DoDS have some nice drummings tho part to part.
Groove is also a subjective thing, you either feel it or you don't. And it's not just groove but also flow etc. If you listen to for example "Wherever I May Roam", that's some pretty phat drumming there in the beginning of the song i.m.o. I would call that groove.

Looking forward to this:

alloy_index_cover.gif

SKEPTICISM
"Alloy" CD out October 20th, 2008

Finnish veterans of Funeral Doom Metal Skepticism release their new album entitled "Alloy" on October 20th 2008 through U.S. company Red Stream. ”Alloy” is the fourth full length endeavor by the band following the prior album “Farmakon” released in 2003. On "Alloy" Skepticism further refines their signature sound relying on an unchanged line-up and instrumentation as on previous albums. Stylistically "Alloy" is a part of the same continuum with its predecessors with all elements pushed further. According to Red Stream: "For Skepticism freaks familiar with the earlier albums 'Alloy' will sound familiar and new at the same time. 'Alloy' is crushing, monumental yet beautiful: Skepticism."

Alloy track list:
1. The Arrival
2. March October
3. Antimony
4. The Curtain
5. Pendulum
6. Oars in the Dusk

With the release of Alloy, Skepticism will appear live on the Exorcising the Funereal tour with Pantheist and OPHIS. For information and dates visit skepticism.fi.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:OMG: