The American Dollar- A Memory Stream
Anathema- Hindsight
Ashes Divide- Keep Telling Myself It's Alright
The Daysleepers- Drowned In A Sea Of Sound
Klimt 1918- Just In Case We'll Never Meet Again
M83- Saturdays = Youth
Scar Symmetry- Holographic Universe
Seba- Return To Forever

Unless several phenomenal albums are released before the year's out, I have a feeling nearly all of these will make it. That means it comes down to two more cds to complete the list. I'm not totally sure what the final albums will be, but with any luck we should get new albums from Mew and Steven Wilson, so here's to hoping.

Yeah, unfortunately Hindsight isn't a new studio album. While I feel that only a couple of songs were equal to the older versions, most of them are very good and it's still an excellent album worth checking out.

Horizons however, as it's called now (they should have called it Paradigm Shift) is the upcoming studio album. Whether it is released this year or next remains to be seen.

The new version of Are You There? is good, but in a different way from the original. That song in particular is completely rearranged, so it sounds like a totally different song. I still prefer the melancholy atmosphere of the original, but the new one is equally beautiful in its own special way. I also really enjoyed the new versions of One Last Goodbye and Flying.

i am listening to the new amon amarth album and damn!
this is really good.

the really fun part is that it sounds a lot like something in flames could record, - the clean vocals..