2008 Albums

i sense a 100% chance that a good power metal cd would be good to the ears of power metal fans

Twaseth a joketh. No need to cast your level 6 paliden spells on me power metal fans who watcheth in the shadows.

New Witchfinder General sounds like it's straight from the 80's. This is pure doom. The new guys vocals need some getting use to, but the RIFFS are there. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Fuck all modern music!

New Witchfinder General sounds like it's straight from the 80's. This is pure doom. The new guys vocals need some getting use to, but the RIFFS are there. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Fuck all modern music!

Alright. Maybe I'm missing something, but where exactly can I pick this cd up? Amazon doesn't even seem to have it listed and there's a distinct lack of information pertaining to this album.

After 25 Years of waiting, it is with EXTREME PRIDE that Buried by Time and Dust records presents the third full length album by the truly Legendary Witchfinder General!

Come hear the riffs that have laid dormant for the past quarter century, originally written in 1983-1984 and now ready to unleash upon mankind. Total Doom will surely be the result!

A lifelong dream come true for us we humbly thank the band from our darkest hearts!

Ordering info:

DIE HARD CD VERSION LIMITED TO STRICTLY 225/INCLUDES CD AND T SHIRT(PICTURES LOCATED IN THIS THREAD.) PRICES INCLUDING POSTAGE AND FEES:
MENTION SHIRT SIZE WHEN ORDERING! MEDIUM, LARGE OR XL!
EUROPE $37.00
CANADA $32.00
USA $30.00

CD ONLY: EUROPE $18.00
CANADA$16.00
USA $15.00
PAYPAL TO RBVRANKOVICH@ONSTADS-INS.COM

If you do not have paypal you can send well hidden cash(at ye own risk) or money orders3 in us dollars to:

Russ Vrankovich
po box 345
Diablo Ca. 94528
usa.

Let them know our way!