2009 METAL - OFFICIAL THREAD

Dark Forest (UK) - Dark Forest; Jan. 30 @ Eyes Like Snow Rec.; Traditional Heavy
Release party @ The Mitre, Stourbridge, UK

Debut featuring the reactivated Cloven Hoof's new guitarist.

After 1 year Kyrck Prod. returns end of february 09 with the following new titles:

KCD 008: Manes - Solve et Coagula
frontcoverwithcdspinens1.jpg

New 20 minute track in the black metal vein of the old demo tapes, Vocals done by Niklas of Shinning and M. of Xasthur. It also includes an unreleased version of the "ned..." 1994 demo remixed in lower speed by cernunnos. 1000 copies print, price 9 euros.

KCD 009: Ulver - Vargnatt 1993
ulverot7.jpg

The legendary Ulver demo from 1993 for the first time officially on cd. 1000 copies print, all orders come with free Ulver werewolf poster. Price 13 euros

KCD 010: Order of the Ebon Hand - A mystic path to the Netherworld
orderge1.jpg

Originally released in 1997 by Hypervorea records at 500 copies a very rare Greek BM album now available again with 4 bonus trax. Material recorded 94-95 and 97 featuring Septic Flesh and Nocternity members. 500 copies print, price 10 euros.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Leatherbooks: Ulver & Ved Buens Ende leatherbooks with poster will be available for 22 euros.
-The Ved Buens Ende "Those who.." KCD 007 will be available again for sale/wholesale as well as the rest k titles ( thorns/strid etc).
-There will be some vinyl editions later but please dont ask yet.
-Merchandise/Tshirts will also be availabe from Thorns, Strid, Ved Buens Ende, Manes , Ulver etc.
-Preorders will be accepted but we always suggest you order your copy once the release is out. Distributors get in touch for cheap wholesale rates, no trades. Site will be online next month when the releases get printed.
K/ kyrck_khal@hotmail.com

:p

Is it another Dreadful Hours? Hopefully better. Line of deathless kings sounded like a like god of the sun remake. cept sun was better......maybe not....

I don't really have high expectations for the new album, but it should be good anyhow.

The Dreadful Hours is great and even though most people didn't enjoy Like Gods of the Sun...I did. I don't think it sounds like A Line of Deathless Kings though.

Fuck man, I almost forgot that FORBIDDEN's gonna put out a new album this year. I'm not too excited, because their so called prog-albums (Green etc) sucked deep ass, but I hope really bad they'll go back to form with this new album, back to their unique technical thrash delivery.

I don't really have high expectations for the new album, but it should be good anyhow.

The Dreadful Hours is great and even though most people didn't enjoy Like Gods of the Sun...I did. I don't think it sounds like A Line of Deathless Kings though.

:) The Only thing I'm looking forward to this year is agalloch.

Older material is usually better.

Megadeth is recording new material right now which will hopefully be released in 09 and theres been roumours of Slayer releasing a new one in 09