2009 METAL - OFFICIAL THREAD

Kansas City-based death/thrash metal band ARES KINGDOM has set "Incendiary" as the title of its second album, tentatively due before the end of the year. The group is scheduled to begin recording the CD in a few weeks at its own Very Metal Sound studio. According to a press release, the album will contain "nine new tracks of absolute armageddon."

"Incendiary" track listing:

01. Incendiary
02. Descent of Man
03. The Destruction of Sennacherib
04. Silent Mortal Flesh (Convergence)
05. Ashen Glory
06. Beasts That Perish
07. Consigned to the Ages
08. Gathering the Eagles
10. Abandon in Place

Ace Frehley - Anomaly (Hard rock, heavy metal; Megaforce, TBA 2009)

Dream Theater - Mike Portnoy says "Imagine a DT album with "A Change of Seasons", "Octavarium", "Learning to Live", "Pull Me Under" and "The Glass Prison"....all on one album..."

Wintersun's Time better come out this year

Possibly new Augury, Necrophagist and Quo Vadis. None of these bands have said an unofficial date yet but Augury have been recording since November, Necrophagist mentioned using summer slaughter 09 as support for a new album and Quo vadis have released a rough mix of a new song on their myspace.

Possibly new Augury, Necrophagist and Quo Vadis. None of these bands have said an unofficial date yet but Augury have been recording since November, Necrophagist mentioned using summer slaughter 09 as support for a new album and Quo vadis have released a rough mix of a new song on their myspace.

Man I can't wait for the new Quo Vadis, I'm anxious to see how they will fare out without drummer Yanic Bercier, that guy literally rips it up on the kit.

A track from MY DYING BRIDE's new album "For Lies I Sire" will be premiered exclusively on this week's "Tinitus" radio show, airing tonight (Wednesday, January 14) between 20.00 CET (8:00 p.m.) and 22.00 CET (10:00 p.m.) on Norway's P3.

"Tinitus" is Norway's most popular metal show with an average of over 60,000 listeners per week (1.5 percent of the country's population!).

To tune into P3 via the Internet, follow the instructions that are posted on the "Tinitus" MySpace page at this location.

"For Lies I Sire" is due on March 23 via Peaceville Records. The follow-up to 2006's "A Line of Deathless Kings" was recorded with longtime producer Mags.

"For Lies I Sire" track listing:

01. Fall With Me
02. My Body, A Funeral
03. The Lies I Sire
04. Bring Me Victory
05. Echoes From A Hollow Soul
06. ShadowHaunt
07. Santuario Di Sangue
08. A Chapter in Loathing
09. Death Triumphant

Is it another Dreadful Hours? Hopefully better. Line of deathless kings sounded like a like god of the sun remake. cept sun was better......maybe not....