06. Delusions Of Grandeur
07. Not A Nightmare
08. Damned Religion
09. Uniform
10. The End
11. Refuse To Live - Part II
12. Warhead
13. Chaos Ride

Hopefully like "By Inheritance" for me, others will probably wish otherwise, but I doubt it will sound very raw.

Hopefully like "By Inheritance" for me, others will probably wish otherwise, but I doubt it will sound very raw.

Hopefully. Without Flemming, though, I'm not sure how excited I can get over this.

Also, two of the new Dream Theater songs leaked. One has a fairly interesting part in the middle, but that's quickly destroyed by literally five minutes of pointless solos. After that, Mike Portnoy makes sure to ruin anything the song had going for it with some embarrassing, juvenile 'harsh' vocals and some sloppy, unnecessary blast beats near the end. Somebody tell this guy he can't sing already. What a joke this band has become.

Hopefully. Without Flemming, though, I'm not sure how excited I can get over this.

Also, two of the new Dream Theater songs leaked. One has a fairly interesting part in the middle, but that's quickly destroyed by literally five minutes of pointless solos. After that, Mike Portnoy makes sure to ruin anything the song had going for it with some embarrassing, juvenile 'harsh' vocals and some sloppy, unnecessary blast beats near the end. Somebody tell this guy he can't sing already. What a joke this band has become.

Where did you hear these? I'd like to hear them.

I just heard a instrumental cover of "For Whom The Bell Tolls" which is suppose to encompass the sound of the new Artillery album. It sounded like crap. Did anyone else hear this?

Thats weird considering i just got done posting about these guys in another thread wondering when(or if) the new album is going to be released.
Good news:kickass:

Haha, I saw that and it reminded me to check their Myspace again. Hopefully they do a lot of touring for it, I missed them and Dismember last year.