2009 METAL - OFFICIAL THREAD

Yeah been listening to new Slayer and Between the Buried and Me everyday now. Love both of them, Physcopathy Red Doesn't seem generic anymore but badass.

New BTBAM takes a long time to click, It's a lot more progressive than Colors.

Oh and That first Swallow the Sun album was amazing.

Ok...the new Slayer is fucking terrible...what the fuck was I expecting from it? I mean the opening track World Painted Blood...what the fuck is that...

New Katatonia leaked! I will buy it as soon as possible, but I just couldn't wait. It's really good so far, and I'm only 2 tracks in. http://thefinaltragedy.blogspot.com/2009/10/katatonia-night-is-new-day-2009.html

EDIT: God damn this is a dark fucking release. Something completely different than anything they've done. 'Forsaker' gave me the impression of The Great Cold Distance part 2, but it seems beyond that. A lot of very Opethian vibes, though. The song I'm listening to now sounds like Mike singing, not Jonas.

New Katatonia leaked! I will buy it as soon as possible, but I just couldn't wait. It's really good so far, and I'm only 2 tracks in. http://thefinaltragedy.blogspot.com/2009/10/katatonia-night-is-new-day-2009.html

EDIT: God damn this is a dark fucking release. Something completely different than anything they've done. 'Forsaker' gave me the impression of The Great Cold Distance part 2, but it seems beyond that. A lot of very Opethian vibes, though. The song I'm listening to now sounds like Mike singing, not Jonas.

I am normally vehemently against downloading, but I am tempted to download this because of the anticipation.

I'm agree with you, it's good, actually I liked more than Chrsit Illusion, also I've listened to the new Megadeth and nooo commments..
Scar Symmetry Dark Matter Dimentions, Revocation Existence is futile...the new Rammstein...niiiceeee...

Sacrifice - The ones I condemn...love it!!!!!!!!!!

so ... cheers...

Wow Slayer released a new album and I haven't even heard about it?

Maybe its because I don't give a shit about Slayer anymore. Just maybe...

No one should have cared since 1986. Slayer only popped into my head in recent years thanks to an excellent Southpark episode.

I am normally vehemently against downloading, but I am tempted to download this because of the anticipation.

That was my issue. I pre-ordered it but could not fucking wait. Mmmm@the album too. It's definitely number 1 this year for me.

@Tx: No. But that Fleshgod Apocalypse was pretty damn good.