Mono
Mournful Congregation
Napalm Death
Novembers Doom
Pelican
Stabat Mater
Suffocation
Ulcerate

Out of probably 35 maybe 40 albums I've heard.

Yay. I'm getting it today :) Hopefully you'll get into "Guided By Fire" now also :)

It was real nice. We are used to the heat so we actually do without a/c. The trick is having two ice cold Efes bottles that you can put in your armpits now and then. That's turkish a/c for me :D Had a great time there, just went way too fast as all fun things. It was a big sun, beer and kebab festival just as it should be :) How's your summer been?

I'm probably gonna preorder 'Across the Dark' by Insomnium. The version with the shirt and all. http://www.fanzone.fi/Insomnium/alku.cfm?lang=en

I would not mind going for that deal, but it would hit my slim wallet pretty hard. I just went with the Candlelight USA preorder for $12 USD. I cannot wait for this album and I hope that it arrives at my house on September 8th or sooner. I have never ordered from Candlelight, so I do not know what to expect.

Now I am just waiting for Porcupine Tree and Katatonia preorders.

Yay. I'm getting it today :) Hopefully you'll get into "Guided By Fire" now also :)

It was real nice. We are used to the heat so we actually do without a/c. The trick is having two ice cold Efes bottles that you can put in your armpits now and then. That's turkish a/c for me :D Had a great time there, just went way too fast as all fun things. It was a big sun, beer and kebab festival just as it should be :) How's your summer been?
Good to hear!

My summer's been good, moving in with the g/f before the end of the year, slowly moving some stuff over already, we bought a new car, new couch... and we always said to eachother we'd take it all slowly and gradually... hmmm.. ;) No multi-week holiday this year but some nice weekends abroad, we went to De Panne/Ypres (Belgium) a few weeks ago, we're going to Bruges again in a few weeks, to London in late September and, in between, a bunch of concerts (Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Coldplay, Porcupine Tree...)...