2009 Music

Whisteria Cottage 2009

2ekszr9.jpg

Great Music :headbang:

In a band called Birds of Tokyo the guy in Karnivool sings and I can say that the vocals are quiet above average.Check out the song Silhouettic.It's a plain rock band.Anyways me likes it...

while august burns red is rather horrible i will back you up on the iwrestledabearonce. pretty sweet stuff.

While He is Legend is rather disgusting, I will back your word on some of the other good shite you like. As long as it's not some screamo fagz who decide they want to be Everytime I Die.

While He is Legend is rather disgusting, I will back your word on some of the other good shite you like. As long as it's not some screamo fagz who decide they want to be Everytime I Die.

hahaha, listen to "it hates you" before you jock your balls any longer. new album is BALLLLS DEEEP BRO. completely different band. don't care for there older material.

hahaha, listen to "it hates you" before you jock your balls any longer. new album is BALLLLS DEEEP BRO. completely different band. don't care for there older material.

I rest my case broski! Now where's the YA'ger!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
just not seeing the connection bro. this every time i die song doesn't really sound anything like it also very half-ass'd. has nothing on legends vocalist. but really after how bad suck out the poison was, its amazing how good it hates you is. DICEPHALOUS, EVERYONE I KNOW, DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL, FUTURE'S BRIGHT, MAN. you got to see the brilliance in these songs. come on! album is blowing my mind.

I cant wait for the new Porcupine Tree, Katatonia and Anathema. This is going to be the best year for music in a while, I can feel it in my nuts.

Just heard about barren earth fom peaceville newsletter.
features people from Swallow the sun, amorphis, moonsorrow, kreator..

listen to them on http://www.myspace.com/officialbarrenearth
it sounds awesome.. could even be on the album of the year list if the rest is as good as the samples.
Cool to see that "Tales..." Amorphis keyboard player surface again. I'm gonna check this out.