2009 Music

of the following bands ill probably have bought a new record till the end of this years (plus those i forgot :D)

novembers doom
ahab
katatonia
paradise lost
anaal nathrakh
amesoeurs
88:komaflash
Ava Inferi
augrimmer
Daath
deströyer 666
john frusciante
huss und hodn
kreator
neaera
kylesa
Pandoras.Box
solstafir
voivod

Great comments about It's Always Sunny and The Big Lebowski. I was gone this weekend, so my response is not very timely, but I figured I would make a worthless post anyways, ha.

I need to check out the new Alice In Chains sometime.

I just turned on the Xbox 360 bro, and it says "PLAY LEFT4DEAD WITH PARAMORE!!!" Too bad that sort of thing is illegal where you're from or you could totally hit on that chick. Man for a place that started out as a prison colony you guys sure mellowed out, man.

Listening for the third time to the new AiC record now and it gets better every time I hear it. The opening track is briliant, and so are Last of My King and the titeltrack. Still, the presence of Layne is missing, but thats to be expected.

Gonna listen to the new Hyporcrisy next. The album art looks promising to say the least!

I just turned on the Xbox 360 bro, and it says "PLAY LEFT4DEAD WITH PARAMORE!!!" Too bad that sort of thing is illegal where you're from or you could totally hit on that chick. Man for a place that started out as a prison colony you guys sure mellowed out, man.

i don't no why but i just had a big grin when i read this. i also have absolutely no response for it.

best thing ive read in this forum ever:lol: is your finger on the switch, and your mother is a bitch etc. etc.. New redemtion leaked and is pretty good.

Are you mocking Thy God? My God will smite The over the head like a big blunt electronic object!

Nah, my Mum is quite a nice person. I just hate me those damn pesky invading space aliens. ... Oh, wait. My father did give up ever trying to talk to me if that counts for anything. :heh:

:lol::lol::lol: ^ but my god will own your god if it knew your gods gamertag!

on another note, hypocrisy new album just leaked and its very good, if you liked virus, its very similar

A challenge eh?

TWO MEN ENTIRE THE RING, ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE!!

Pm set yo.