1911734_599359780155975_2036497164_n.jpg

1653811_599357653489521_126047592_n.jpg

^should of been on the team

Bäckström banned from the final because of banned substance in his body, turns out it's allergy meds that are legal in the NHL. Sucks that he won't get a medal.

Anyway, I didn't expect this team to make the final to begin with, pretty pleased with a silver medal.

Bäckström banned from the final because of banned substance in his body, turns out it's allergy meds that are legal in the NHL. Sucks that he won't get a medal.

Anyway, I didn't expect this team to make the final to begin with, pretty pleased with a silver medal.

Jesus...

Olympics need to not be so ridiculous with their banned substances shit. Zetterberg couldn't take any of the pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs he took normally to keep his back pain under control, they won't even allow cortisone shots.

EDIT: I get the thing is to stop cheating, but how the hell does an allergy medication end up becoming a banned substance?

EDIT2: It was the pseudoephedrine in his medication apparently, huh, which does have performance enhancing qualities, but you'd think something like this would be better communicated.

Canada won. Again. Shit. Oh well the Olympics are kinda dumb anyways. I'm ready for the NHL to presume again.

Lets see where Rangers will trade Callahan. Will probably be for a guy that you only like when he plays on your team and it will probably be a package deal since a lot is "bruin".

Statement from someone called Boomer. Hearing rumors that it's being about Marchand but I wouldn't even like him as a Ranger. Can't stand him.

Rumor was back when St Louis was left off team Canada, he demanded to be traded immediately. Rangers wanted him for Callahan...ahhhhh no.

Happy over that too. I respect him and he's really good but too old to make it worth and you never know when he will retire..

Rumor was back when St Louis was left off team Canada, he demanded to be traded immediately. Rangers wanted him for Callahan...ahhhhh no.

Callahan is asking too much money to begin with, even if that trade were to happen, no way Tampa pays that much money to keep him there, which is why they won't trade St. Louis to the Rangers and have Callahan just as a rental player.