How about them Canadian girls coming back to win against the USA. Marie-Phillip Poulin is big time clutch when it counts. 2 straight 2 goal games in gold medal games at the olympics.

I agree with anyone who says that was not a penalty on that breakaway when Wickenheiser fell. It was a tough call. But it is what it is. I still go back to that ref getting tangled up and the puck hitting the post. If that went it that game was over.

Yeah, Saw that one. Way to go girls!
They made womens hockey interesting.

Last period now.
Finns are without their #1 goalkeeper.

The matches for gold and bronze are going to be Scandinavia against america. :D

Canada has been playing like shit, barely beating teams they should have been destroying

US has been destroying teams

and that has me worried honestly, that the US takes it too "easy"

pdnyw-ozhpedtwqsuoo717.png

Looking forward to USA - Canada, it's going to be awesome to watch such a game without having to be nervous.

Yeah this is going to be a good game. I bought some shitty beer too.

Other than the opening frame, game turned kind of shitty imo. Bylsma sucks! Totally failed on capitalizing on his offensive talent. PP was awful and way too much perimeter play along the boards crap. That may be good enough to coast by Slovakia, but it certainly aint working against Canada. Quick was amazing and you held Canada to 1...US has to generate more offense here.

Disappointed by the USA vs Canada result today but oh well they played great the whole tournament so I can't complain.

Go Sweden!!!

Other than the opening frame, game turned kind of shitty imo. Bylsma sucks! Totally failed on capitalizing on his offensive talent. PP was awful and way too much perimeter play along the boards crap. That may be good enough to coast by Slovakia, but it certainly aint working against Canada. Quick was amazing and you held Canada to 1...US has to generate more offense here.

From a Canadian perspective, that was as perfect a game as Canada has ever played in Olympic competition (regardless of a 1-0 win). USA didn't do much yes, but keep in mind how good Canada's defense is. Which has been the difference in this tournament.

Sucks that I had to listen to it on the radio would of loved to watch it.

From a Canadian perspective, that was as perfect a game as Canada has ever played in Olympic competition (regardless of a 1-0 win). USA didn't do much yes, but keep in mind how good Canada's defense is. Which has been the difference in this tournament.

Sucks that I had to listen to it on the radio would of loved to watch it.

Yes, of course the D- is insanely good and with Juliens influence...lights out. Love the coach, but you have the most offensive talent on gods green earth, yet you have the Canadian team packing it in on defense lol. It certainly works, just would rather see more open offensive hockey in this type of tourney. Your boy Price was good and made some key saves early on. After that it was too easy and not enough US pressure. Credit Canada's D- but still think the US had enough of thier own major talent too that was not utilized properly.

Nah probably wont watch it either. Im going to put in the movie "Miracle" instead...i need a boost lol. Oh shit, looks like Fin / USA just ended...i thought they played tmrrw before the Gold medal game lol. Thinking Canada wins 3-0...but ill be rooting for Sweden.