akerfeldt is a funny guy

Ben yasak sandığım için ingilizce devam ettirmiştim olayı ama yine de hoş karşılamayabilir türkçe bilmeyenler , adamlar ne bilsin onlara küfretmediğimizi ? :D Açın türkçe başlık , kendi dilimizde konuşalım bari :)

Ok , I'm starting with my first turkish speak...

Me - (de biz niye türkçe konuştuk?) why did we speak english?
R.M - Cuz your models are that way
Me - Ooh , one more turk :D Is it forbidden for the members to speak in their own language?
R.M - No , Enjoy it :D In C.O.B forum ,there is even a topic for the turks :)
B.S - Ohh yeah that's better , let's create a turkish topic
Me - I spoke in english first cuz' I thought any other languages were forbidden...But non-turkish speakers may still dislike that if they think we're swearing them :D Let's create a turkish topic so we can talk in our language... :)

That's all folks , nothing bad really :D

ananızı avradınızı... seviym:D hadi bi de bunu çevir:D ahahah cob seven varsa oraya da bekleriz çay kahve:D opeth:D yerim o martin axenrotu. turne murne ayaana gelmiş opethi peşine takılıp kapıveririm havada milletin ruhu duymaz. hadi öptüm

not exactly ,hehe you are funny,it has nothin to do with pineapple,airplane but you are good=)he mentioned hmm i guess i cant explain >aç&#305;kla bakam raistlin< =)))

blacksummer said:
not exactly ,hehe you are funny,it has nothin to do with pineapple,airplane but you are good=)he mentioned hmm i guess i cant explain >aç&#305;kla bakam raistlin< =)))

Is it true Ankara is the capital of Turkey, not Istanbul?

biggsy said:
something about cob?

<cob> is word for bread bun down in southern England. Horrible word, reminds me of webs and spiders.

paradoxile said:
something about pineapple,coffee,tea, martin axe, tour and airplane
w00t? lmao pineapple and airplane?

the exact translation is: gotta "love" your mom and wife:loco: (means sumthing "slang" when told in turkish like that) translate this too. if theres anyone who like cildren of bodom visit there too tea coffee opeth i would eat axenrot. with opeth he came down hear for touring i would grab him in the air and noone would hear. kisses:loco:

i know it doesnt make sense.hence the turkish humour.
and i am a SHE not a gay "he" who loves and fancies martin axenrot. duh!

Raistlin Majere said:
w00t? lmao pineapple and airplane?

the exact translation is: gotta "love" your mom and wife:loco: (means sumthing "slang" when told in turkish like that) translate this too. if theres anyone who like cildren of bodom visit there too tea coffee opeth i would eat axenrot. with opeth he came down hear for touring i would grab him in the air and noone would hear. kisses:loco:

i know it doesnt make sense.hence the turkish humour.
and i am a SHE not a gay "he" who loves and fancies martin axenrot. duh!
havada=in the air? If I remember right from my visits to Istanbul that havaliman&#305;=airport. And the turkish kahve is great! :) It's the closest I've come to swedish coffee anywhere (it's too watered out anywhere else).