Albums you like that most people hate (2008 edition)

I dunno whether or not this tends to be hated by fans, but I've never really seen anything wrong with it. Anselmo's performance actually comes off as one of his angriest in his career here, which is a good thing in this case.

No, but everyone on here shits on Pantera. (except Southern Trendkill, obviously.)

Evergrey - Monday Morning Apocalypse.

Such an amazing album. Might be a bit more shallow than their other stuff, but it still sounds awesome.

I don't know exactly what people tend to hate, but The X Factor by Iron Maiden seems rather unpopular in general, and every DragonForce album seems to be hated by most of you.

I don't think I would've liked DragonForce as much if I had heard them for the first time today. But I heard Valley of the Damned for the first time years ago, long before their recent popularity, and it was one of the first metal bands that I started listening to. So it has some kind of special meaning to me.

Really? I used to listen to Hammerfall for example and now they have no meaning to me at all. Or Children of Bodom. Nothing.

This'll probably open up a hornet's nest on my ass, but Metallica's Load and Reload have always been dear to me. Load was the first metal (?) album I ever bought, at the tender age of 10, and Pantera, Slayer, and Sepultura followed, then black and death metal and the rest is history. 10! I'm almost 23 now. Goddamn...

I don't know if it has to be metal or not

Michael Jackson - Thriller

Just Beat it! Just Beat it! huhhh!