Am I the only one here who likes Are You Dead Yet?

Lady_Laiho said:
Alexi's dosen't have a gf and he never will until he sees me. He's waiting for me.

I've only read a few posts by you, but you scare me.......a lot. What's fueling this obsession besides the usual "hes soo damn smexy" crap that most fangirls say

-[chop]- said:
yes he has a gf...

Yeah, I've already heard that Alexi has a girlfriend actually... :) and I heard this thing from someone who told me that he declared the fact on one interview, but I've never found that yet....
Is there someone, here, who knows where to find it? And maybe post a link to read it (here or in the CoB interview thread, where you do want), cuz it would be an obvious proof, so everyone here could read that he's really engaged, and also everyone who is a bit "obsessed" with him maybe would understand that Alexi will never be her boyfriend.... then, will stop to think about him!!
(I'm sorry for someone, it's a harsh notice, :saint: but it's the truth an it has to be accepted, to quit the whole thing!! )...

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
....cuz it would be an obvious proof, so everyone here could read that he's really engaged, and also everyone who is a bit "obsessed" with him maybe would understand that Alexi will never be her boyfriend.... then, will stop to think about him!!

Hm, well for people that far gone, as far as Lezzy Laiho is (if she is even real), proof isn't what they need. It's some serious counselling and therapy, and even then it might not help the situation. But just, they have to at somepoint realize that it's a dream, a stupid one at that, if they don't already know it deep down, which they must. If not then they're really fucked up. It's so sad and sickening. :erk: :puke:

Well, hi, I'm new here (in this forum) so I can speak with certain freedom until somebody get pissed off, hehe.

Talking about the original subject of this topic, yes, I like Are You Dead Yet, and I like Hatebreeder and Hatecrew and Follow the Reaper, FTR is my first CoB CD. I was only listening Trashed, lost & strongout from AYDY, and when I read the whole lyrics I loved it.
The problem with AYDY is... it doesn't have the classical element that makes so especial Hatebreeder, for example. It's more modern, pure modern metal, not classic metal, I think that's the problem with it. I'm a new fan of CoB (I started listening on 2004), but I'm an older fan of metal and heavy, since I was 15. CoB has something that makes me feel so excited, even if my mom (older fan from Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest =P) said that CoB is "boring, horrible, noisy" and that Alexi was ugly XDD
So, AYDY is a very good record, different from another CoB's music works, not worst or better, just different.

And, about that "obsession" of Lady Laiho... I'm sorry telling you that Alexi is married... A friend told me the other day XD