Am I the only one here who likes Are You Dead Yet?

Alexi doesn't have a gf!!!!!!!! HE DOES"N'T HE DOENS'T HE DOESN'T. I won't believe it cuz it's not true!!!!! I'm his only future gf and that's it. NO ONE ELSE so STFU about it! I don't want to hear it!

It' s fun talking about bodom cuz in every album they change and there's alwayz a new topoc.

normal_sz8t8o.jpg

normal_sz8t8o.jpg

normal_sz8t8o.jpg

normal_sz8t8o.jpg

normal_sz8t8o.jpg

^STFU right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you, you don't know Alexi!!!!!!!! If anyone should know him, i should know him but it hasn't happened yet. I'll be his gf cuz i'm the only one that will truly love him and give him everything he's alwayz wanted just like he gives me everything i need!

Lady_Laiho said:
^STFU right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you, you don't know Alexi!!!!!!!! If anyone should know him, i should know him but it hasn't happened yet. I'll be his gf cuz i'm the only one that will truly love him and give him everything he's alwayz wanted just like he gives me everything i need!

Take your middle finger insert it in your ass and ride on your elbow all the way to fuck town where you came from.....