Another "How to properly growl..." thread.

I've barely been growling at all lately since my band disbanded. I can't wait till I am a competent guitar player so I can make my own songs. I've made a couple riffs here and there but I can't put a song together or play solos or play anything fast or cool. One day...

Select songs.. I disagree, Most songs are good. Some people just can't accept that some forms of music outside metal are also good. Mudvayne, in my opinion, are a far more original and interesting band than most the over-saturated metal scene. I didn't really have much love for their last cd, but up until then I'd say a good 80% of their material was worth many listens.

Or maybe that Nu Metalzz shit isn't trvv enough. Mudvayne, exactly like every single nu-metal band ever must clearly be without talent because they choose not to play more technical, heavier "MEEETAAAALLL!!" stuff.

Sorry. End rant....

Three more posts!

Me and another Bloodbath forum regular got something awesome cooking for the death vox/growlers here. Stay tuned!

How come none of you buttholes did some badass vocals to that Chime Air song I posted awhile back for some fun practice? It's the heaviest md song I've done drums to by far. Also my first attempt at blast beats so don't make fun. :{

http://www.mediafire.com/?q2nfmzjzn4i

I downloaded the track.
if you're still interested,I could try to do something with it,but just for fun. So, I could even do nothing with it at all. :(

Scav that sounds fucking awesome dude.

I did another md song with my new drum sounds and I think it would could be killer with some vocals if you guys want to make something out of it. Everytime I listen to it I think how awesome it would sound with a huge fucking growl during that intro. Tempo is 180BPM if you want to use a metronome with it.

(once you do vocals you can remove countdown, its just to help)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gmwmtxznnnz/mosh.mp3

Edit:
Now that I remember I also did one the night I finally got my drums to trigger the new sounds but I was drunk and did a one take on it so it has some timing issues. If someone wants to do some vocals I will redo the drums for it.

It's a fucking DOOM song.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oqen1ty3wye/newheadlimp.mp3

Pit of Snakes

Better mix now, I noticed (even more) how I fucked up the "crash this divinity" part, my brain just cant process it haha.

Bloody awesome! This might be a stupid question, but how did you "blend out" the original vocals?

I got another general question to all the growlers/screamers out there: Where do you practice? :>

I do it mostly in the living room of my little appartment but always with the "strange feeling" of listening (possibly puzzled) neighbours.... That feeling mutates to some kind of "blockade" in my head and I lack the courage to sing freely and without inhibitions. An option is to get drunk but that will fuck up timing and lyrics :p
Another place to practice is in my car but the seated position is not optimal.

Bördi;8202153 said:
Bloody awesome! This might be a stupid question, but how did you "blend out" the original vocals?

I got another general question to all the growlers/screamers out there: Where do you practice? :>

I do it mostly in the living room of my little appartment but always with the "strange feeling" of listening (possibly puzzled) neighbours.... That feeling mutates to some kind of "blockade" in my head and I lack the courage to sing freely and without inhibitions. An option is to get drunk but that will fuck up timing and lyrics :p
Another place to practice is in my car but the seated position is not optimal.

I didn't have to blend the original vocals, there are no vocals at where I sang, I made up the melody using Cancer of The Soul lyrics, note that in the first 15 seconds I sang the original stuff from Blood Vortex that comes later in the song as the chorus.

As far for neighbors I never gave a fuck about them, no matter how much they came banging on my door, it actually gave me more motivation to know people where listening to me, besides when I was trying clean vocals, that's a different story haha.

My room is an attic now it helps.

I didn't have to blend the original vocals, there are no vocals at where I sang, I made up the melody using Cancer of The Soul lyrics, note that in the first 15 seconds I sang the original stuff from Blood Vortex that comes later in the song as the chorus.

Ah yes, I didn't pay enough attention to the song, gotta refresh my NMF memories ^^

Very good performance!