antimatter-frontline

Bastet

ironing...
Jul 16, 2002
M.M.
Visit site
This was sooooo good!!!!
I didn't know your music so I bought your cd after the show.
I have to say Ilike the songs better when Mick and Danny sing them (but then I 've only played the cd twice )
Danny and Mick you both sing so well and your voices sound so good together
Great songs, great show, in a word : shivers....

I've bought the "new" version of Saviour there, I was really not sure if I would do it though as I already own the original, but I was curious anyway for those 2 bonus-songs.
I must say that I like the songs better too when Danny and Mick sing then when Michelle does.
I can't wait for the bootlegs! I know that at least 4 people recorded it on MD, so I'll just see who's the first to offer me a copy (if it's one with decent sound).
I was by far one of the first in the Frontline, but I decided to go very early for the case that I had trouble to find the place, but it was very easy actually.
Danny came to say hi when I arrived, he was outside, waiting for Mehdi if I'm not mistaken, and Mick was hanging out of the window on the second floor. If I hadn't seen them I think I wouldn't have found it, the place was called "De 2de Zit" instead of Frontline :confused:
I wonder if I'll see the forum guys ever back.

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Oh, and Greek people are crazy :eek:

Yessssssss!!!! :D But may I ask what my fellow countrymen did up there? Did they try to hook up with every female in the club?????? Fuck..... wish I was there..... lucky bastards!!!!

Well, they seem more active than the other people which resulted in a fight between Giorgos and D3vlin, and that kind of stuff...

Please explain. If you don't want to make a post, send me a private message. This sounds serious and we need to clear things out. We don't fight with others for no reason, I can tell you that.

Hahahahah :lol: It was a fight for fun I mean dude!

Well how the hell am I supposed to get that??? Anyway we are very loud and active indeed.... Has any of you seen ''My big fat greek wedding"? If you have, you know what I'm talking about. Thank god I don't have many cousins!!!!

lickbonjovi.jpg

..?