antimatter-frontline

Originally posted by Burnn
I Am My Saviour
Sorry I'm nuts about Samael since the Summer Breeze fest... :D

Burn

*gg* Unfortunatelly I missed them there because I was looking for someone someone else really wanted to meet ( ;) @Mehdi, hehe). But I don´t matter, I did it with pleasure ;)

Originally posted by Eos
*gg* Unfortunatelly I missed them there because I was looking for someone someone else really wanted to meet ( ;) @Mehdi, hehe). But I don´t matter, I did it with pleasure ;)

:OMG: You miss THE performance of this festival!!!!

Burn

Originally posted by silvère
Hey sometimes my pics aren't missed :

Samael - summer breeze festival (that's right burn it was so great !) :
http://www.chez.com/metalchroniques/photo/samael/index.htm

BTW you can see some of the pics I took at the Summer Breeze at htttp://www.metalpics.ch.vh (for now Entwine, Charon, Pain and Ashes You Leave... Sentenced coming soon). Of course there are also pics of other concerts ;)

All the pics i took at summer breeze :
http://www.metalchroniques.fr.st/ (Burden of grief / Criminal / Suidakra / Night in gales / No Return / After Forever / Soilwork / Sentenced / Stormwitch / Hypocrisy / Tiamat / Charon / Flowing Tears / Within Temptation / The Gathering / Edguy Nightwish / Vader / Dimmu Borgir / Samael / Paradise Lost... )...

I'll take pictures of Pain, Soilwork and In Flames on monday 14th

hypocrisy2_jpg.jpg

Isn´t this Pain?? I don´t remember Dave (was that his name :confused: ) playing with Hypocrisy.. He´s just their soundman.. Maybe I was just too busy with headbanging *gg* :D

(Burden of grief / Criminal / Suidakra / Night in gales / No Return / After Forever / Soilwork / Sentenced / Stormwitch / Hypocrisy / Tiamat / Charon / Flowing Tears / Within Temptation / The Gathering / Edguy Nightwish / Vader / Dimmu Borgir / Samael / Paradise Lost... )...

You took no pics from Entwine :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . I am shocked!!!!!! Actually I shouldn´t speak to you anymore but because it´s you and because I took enough pics for five photographers it´s ok :D ;) :D ;) hehe *joking... well no jokes about the amount of the pics, hihi*

(Pratteln 6th april 2002... on your nice webpage)

Thanks ;)

Yes its him !

Hey, you tokk pictures of him:D
[/QUOTE]

*roflrofl* You´re right!! I was probably too drunk to realize. I also met him at the Summer Breeze and talked shortly with him. About a week ago Pain were playing in Switzerland and he seemed sooo familiar to me! So after the gig I went to him and asked him about it, hehe.. This should go to the "embarrassing moments"-thread, hihi *blushes*

web hamster rules number 1 : never drink when i take pictures...

No!! I wasn´t drunk!! The guy on the pics from the No Mercy tour isn´t Larsa (that´s the name of the Hypo-soundguy and the bass player from Pain.. not Dave :D ). That´s Mongo (he´s also playing guitar with Pain):
hypocrisy2_jpg.jpg

Larsa:
017_14agr.jpg

What a mess *gg*:lol:

I´m fucking confused now!!! The guy from Hypocrisy (guitar) is also the guitarplayer from Pain. The bass player from Pain is also playing with Immortal (although he was in Pain first). But why the hell did the guy I was talking to week ago tell me that hes not playing in any other band than Pain???? I was sure it was Larsa :loco: :loco: :loco: Well I´ll just wait one more week and ask him by myself... So another posting in the embarressing-thread coming soon :lol: :lol:

Those were the days my friend...

Unforgetable moments, full of strong emotions... what can i say, i'll never forget not a single moment... i 'm back and everything keeps spinning around me head... i can't believe that i was actually a part of all this, and that is finally over...
Shit... just....shit...
And now, just like Pince said, you get a really good kick on the head by reality...

But i guess that's no fucking reason to feel sad, let's just be happy that we can still keep it live in our hearts and minds...

Heiko, THANX for everything, and i mean everything!!
See ya soon in Athens right??? You promised!!!
Burn, Danny, Esther, Forlorn Hope (sorry didn't catch your name!!), Ilaria, Lenore, Mehdi, Mick, Peter, Pince, Rose, Shelley,
it was really great meeting you all!!!
If you gimme your mails (though i already have some), i'll be glad to send you any pics i possibly have including you ;)
Daan (you fucking poser) it was nice seeing you again :loco: as always!
Duncan :D see you real soon in Athens!!!

E kai na mhn 3exniomaste, cheers to the greek team re!!!
Alexandra, Giwrgo, Sophia, you rule reeeeee!!!