antimatter-frontline

Originally posted by Heiko
You're welcome dear!
And yes, I promised. I'm coming to Greece again some day. I'll let you know when that would happen ;)

what about me???????? Break my balls!
:mad: :lol:
Whenever I'm up to it, you can expect me too...

Originally posted by Eos
I´m fucking confused now!!! The guy from Hypocrisy (guitar) is also the guitarplayer from Pain. The bass player from Pain is also playing with Immortal (although he was in Pain first)...

Well the mystery about Pain seems not to be one at all, hehe. I asked the guys yesterday about it.. Well, the guitarrplayer from Pain is the same as the one from Hypocrisy and his name´s Andreas (a friend of mine calls him Mongo... long story *g*). Larsa is the soundguy from Hypocrisy and also from Pain. That´s why he´s always around Peter Taegtgren *gg*
BTW the concert yesterday was great!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: a bit too short.. as always hehe. I broke my personal record... I took three films in three songs :D :D As usual, you can see the pics in one week (maybe even earlier) on my site ;)

Originally posted by Light
My fucking neck aches (*awwww*)

The same here... but it´s a nice pain because it reminds you of the great gig yesterday (*PAAAAAAIIIIIN.. hehe*) and of course also of the time after it ;) hehe
The feeling that I´m doing something wrong in my life was never as strong as yesterday and today :cry: