antimatter-frontline

It's a good thing that my brother lives in Gent, so he could take me there rightaway, without any problems. Maybe we were one of the happy few who could find it quite easily :)
My brother didn't know a song of antimatter or anathema, but he really enjoyed all the music he heard there! He even thanked me for persuading him to go with me. I guess there's one fan more now...

I also really liked the show (off course), and it was also nice to see some of the forum members in real live. Off course no one knew me, because i'm more a "passive reader" than an "active poster", but i'm trying to change that... :)

Thank you all for coming to the Frontline (yes, Tweede Zit (= 2e Zit) during the day, Frontline in the evening, schizophrenic club indeed). We had a great gig, nice people, big crowd (and I'm happy about that, cause I talked the pub into booking Antimatter so I have some credibility with them now) and I was really happy to meet a lot of you people (again).

Rose, Daan, Mehdi, Laurie-Anne, Sophia, Giorgos, Dwra, Alexandra, Shelley, Vera, Gorik, all the ones I'm forgetting...

Cya again soon!

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I bet Giorgos wanted to kick Daans ass 'cause he was still pissed at him swimming during a thunder...

:lol:

hehehe spot on mate! "if we die tell our parents we died happy!"
then again where the f**k were YOU this weekend? You missed a lot, lad :p

/me pokes Jussi

Originally posted by Heiko

Rose, Daan, Mehdi, Laurie-Anne, Sophia, Giorgos, Dwra, Alexandra, Shelley, Vera, Gorik, all the ones I'm forgetting...

Cya again soon!

I'll keep that in mind :bah:

Originally posted by D3vLiN
hehehe spot on mate! "if we die tell our parents we died happy!"
then again where the f**k were YOU this weekend? You missed a lot, lad :p

/me pokes Jussi

Well guess where I was.. here in Finland, for focks sake... :mad: ain't got the money to go wherever whenever I want to. I saw the pictures and no doubt you had a blast there. Happy for you, sad for me. :cry:

One day we'll get Antimatter or Anathema here, and then we'll see who laughs :D

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Hahahahah :lol: It was a fight for fun I mean dude!

some evidence ;) Cheers!

fight1.jpg

fight2.jpg

Originally posted by sol83
Yessssssss!!!! :D But may I ask what my fellow countrymen did up there? Did they try to hook up with every female in the club?????? Fuck..... wish I was there..... lucky bastards!!!!

hahah!you don't wanna know what happened!or maybe you do:D i could talk for days.and yer country matyes were actually four,three of which females:lol: giorgos was the man of the felloship,errr..the greek team i meant hahaaaa:D

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Well, they seem more active than the other people which resulted in a fight between Giorgos and D3vlin, and that kind of stuff...

that was a really funny thing to watch indeed!the pictures can tell you.i liked the "active"bit.it's representing the weird creature,commonly known as "Giorgos":lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by sol83
Well how the hell am I supposed to get that??? Anyway we are very loud and active indeed.... Has any of you seen ''My big fat greek wedding"? If you have, you know what I'm talking about. Thank god I don't have many cousins!!!!

oh yeah,i've seen that movie.it was a belter,deffo!!!!:lol:
mono tis thitses den valane pou saliwnoun tous neonymfous sto telos kai ta rizia sto horo tou Isaia

Originally posted by Heiko
Thank you all for coming to the Frontline (yes, Tweede Zit (= 2e Zit) during the day, Frontline in the evening, schizophrenic club indeed). We had a great gig, nice people, big crowd

Cya again soon!

these six days were incredible indeed.it was like transcending to an alternative reality,feeling that once you are there nothing can touch you...still away from home,i'm dreading the minute i step back to greece.just this.

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
these six days were incredible indeed.it was like transcending to an alternative reality,feeling that once you are there nothing can touch you...still away from home,i'm dreading the minute i step back to greece.just this.

Reality slaps me yesterday morning. I just hoped moments like this could never last :cry: