antimatter-frontline

I wanna get flu, too..! :( But no, I never have fever..

You like animes? Know anything about this one:

'Hayao Miyazakin huima HENKIEN KÄTKEMÄ esitetään Tennispalatsin sunnuntaiennakoissa nyt su 13.10. klo 10 ja klo 12:30.'..?

Originally posted by speakinstone
I wanna get flu, too..! :( But no, I never have fever..

You like animes? Know anything about this one:

'Hayao Miyazakin huima HENKIEN KÄTKEMÄ esitetään Tennispalatsin sunnuntaiennakoissa nyt su 13.10. klo 10 ja klo 12:30.'..?

I sure do know about that one! :hotjump: That's Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi), amazing movie. Saw it at R&A-festivals just about a month ago... It's very well written and beautifully made fairytale, kinda like Alice in Wonderland. Took my breath away :)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I sure do know about that one! :hotjump: That's Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi), amazing movie. Saw it at R&A-festivals just about a month ago... It's very well written and beautifully made fairytale, kinda like Alice in Wonderland. Took my breath away :)

Soo I think its worth a watch..! :)

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Well, you should listen to the bootlegs then, you will certainly like them :)

I should be at school right now, but I'm having some belly-problems

Hey Forlorn, where can i download this bootleg of you?

It really was a great weekend!! The atmosphere at the concerts was beautiful!! And of course I really liked the good time we had!! :) Thank you so much!!!! I really hope that we can all meet again soon!

I can't wait for the bootlegs! I know that at least 4 people recorded it on MD, so I'll just see who's the first to offer me a copy (if it's one with decent sound).

The same for me!! I can´t wait to hear them!!
BTW I really hope that there will not be to many "peep-peep" on the MDs! :cry: This f*** beeper drove me crazy :mad:

I was by far one of the first in the Frontline

You were the first one there, my dear. There´s no doubt in that :lol: ;)

the place was called "De 2de Zit" instead of Frontline :confused:

THe funny thing about that place was that the name during the day was "De 2de Zit" and in the evenings it turned to "Frontline". So during the concert it was "Frontline".. What a schizophrenic venue :lol: