anybody else afraid that they will stop listening to metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how most people here use any given subgenre of electronic music as a blanket term to refer to all electronic music

...and was not what I indended when I said "true". But we already covered that.

Yeah I know. It was more of a general rant this time, not necessarily directed at you.

But there is the danger of being just as guilty as a narrow minded metalhead for thinking yourself superior because of the diversity of music you enjoy.

I don't think I'm superior. I just find it hard to relate to someone who will only accept one style of music into their life, and I resent being told I'm not a real fan of a certain style because it's not all (or most of what) I listen to. Even if this isn't the way you feel, it's the general metal way of thinking. I know because I've been there.

Rivetheads > Ravers

srsly

I prefer industrial and its sub-genres, when it comes to electronic music, but I've been listening to trance longer, and still want to go to a raver. Funny how that works out... (also, thanks for the psy-trance links - my favorite trance by far)

i like raves cuz there are beautyful girls. i like metal, but most of the girls are so ugly or weird. i like metal, but i like normal girls too

:lol:

the worst thing about metal shows is just about any of the attractive women (looks or personality) are taken. :cry: At this rate, i'll have to lower my standards too!

Metal chicks were really hot in the 80's and more plentiful... but i agree that Metal Chicks of today that are hot are far and in between and always taken for the most part...

Yeah well I would like to date a chick that has the same musical interests as me that is attractive at least but that isn't happening lately since the hot ones are taken and the non hot ones are a dime a dozen especially at my age of 35... i won't lower my standards that far...

Really, there isn't such thing as standards, because once you find someone you really love, it doesn't matter what they look like.
Anyways, I like some electronica, namely Kraftwerk, The Knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.