anybody else afraid that they will stop listening to metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing that pisses me off is that our elders think that metal is "just a phase" and "we'll grow out of it"

I say fuck off.....metal till death!

You will only stop listening to metal if you are not of the true brotherhood! Execution awaits thee oh infidel poser... upon the storm cliff-tops of the gods you shall be put to death by the executioner of true justice in the names of the most high and mighty metal! BEHOLD THE PUNISHMENT THAT AWAITS THE UNBELIEVER!!

:kickass:

This post delivers... TRUTH!

Personally, I cannot see myself every questioning my passion for listening to metal. I never took much interest into music my first 10 years of life. My parents mostly played jazz though, so thats where I took an interest into musicians with serious talent. They listened to hip hop and r&b around me, and despite my ethnic background (I'm pretty much half black), and even pop... I couldn't get by the lyrics or anything, nothing appealing or inspiring. I got into metal around age 11 and have yet to look back since...

Most of my wardrobe consists of black and bandshirts. I have lost friends over the arguments we've had over what we listen to and why. I've spent more time and money going to concerts than I care to share. It goes on, how passionate I am for metal. I can't see myself ever going back on this music that has been a part of my life. It's become a lifestyle that I'm passionate about.

I'll think about suicide before I think I'll stop listening to metal. If you're afraid what other people are going to think of you, and you listen to metal... you don't have any business listening to metal.

:kickass:

This post delivers... TRUTH!

Personally, I cannot see myself every questioning my passion for listening to metal. I never took much interest into music my first 10 years of life. My parents mostly played jazz though, so thats where I took an interest into musicians with serious talent. They listened to hip hop and r&b around me, and despite my ethnic background (I'm pretty much half black), and even pop... I couldn't get by the lyrics or anything, nothing appealing or inspiring. I got into metal around age 11 and have yet to look back since...

Most of my wardrobe consists of black and bandshirts. I have lost friends over the arguments we've had over what we listen to and why. I've spent more time and money going to concerts than I care to share. It goes on, how passionate I am for metal. I can't see myself ever going back on this music that has been a part of my life. It's become a lifestyle that I'm passionate about.

I'll think about suicide before I think I'll stop listening to metal. If you're afraid what other people are going to think of you, and you listen to metal... you don't have any business listening to metal.

If you weren't such a nice guy i would say go kill yourself lol jk at least your a true metal fan...

metal will be boring to people that listen metal only.

look at me. i listen metal, hc, classic music, modern prog rock, and when i'm in a party, i don't care if is playing metal or another music, cuz i just pay attention to what i like

I went to some party a while ago and they played some really awful euro pop trance/techno bullshit. God it was awful

I don't usually mind "club" music either as long as they are playing some good techno/trance.

We have seen your future Dave :lol: a Raver... I had a friend years ago who was a total Thrash and hardcore music freak... then all of a sudden he dropped it all and became a Raver type of person...

Status
Not open for further replies.